Hello

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
Hello all :wave:

Seems like a very long time since I've been in here.

Wasn't sure if there'd be any of the old faces still on, but I'll say a big hello to Shooms for starters :)

Been working too hard down south for a while so everythings been a bit hectic travelling up and down, but back home now so its settling down a bit.

Also got a couple of kids now, so its deffo took its toll on the clubbing - the parties have been a bit more jelly and ice cream than a few little fella's and a bottle of JD.

But hope everyone's ok. Is there osa xmas do then? would love see to see few peeps out again!

TP x :D

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
awww, mint to see ya back squire, u've been missed!!

dont think theres an official doo this christmas, we'll be headed to goodtimes on boxing day, otherwise just come round for a festive mash!!

xx v xx

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Also got a couple of kids now, so its deffo took its toll on the clubbing - the parties have been a bit more jelly and ice cream than a few little fella's and a bottle of JD.

lol :D
you'll have to just make separate vodka jellies for the grown ups :D

nice to see you post again Mr big smiley man :D :wave:

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
You know what mate I was only listening to one of your mixes the other day with surreal - you take my breath away and Kristine blonde - Loveshy on it and was wondering where you had dissapeared to. Glad you well and it's good to have you back :)