Hello all from Awesome 3

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Hi Pete, did you drink/have meetings in the George & Dragon lots?

georgedragon

Welcome to the forums :wave:

Pete Orme

Apr 12, 2007
Manchester
lol You lot started it getting kicks/fuck's like a mule to remix Dont go;)

I once heard that Awsome 3 were from Rotherham... I'd quash that rumour now if I was you, i've been there and it's always in bloom, scary...:fekked:

Nice to have you on the board:)

ROTHERHAM??? Never!!

Ps.. No disrespect to the Rotherham massive. They're up there with the best of em. lol

Pete

Pete Orme

Apr 12, 2007
Manchester
hi m8 glad your still alive ;)
was workin at a guys house who said he was part of awsome 3 a guy called alan burke?
anyways hope your ok :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers m8:wave:

Yep, i'm alive:)

Alan worked on some parts for a while then worked with me on another project but he was'nt a member. Nice guy though.

Pete

noggy

Mar 6, 2005
alright pete hows tricks,last time i bumped in to yer was at that sankeys/ hacienda do under the arches and i was with mike woods if yer can remember and before that must have been 92 when we used to sit smashed on a friday night in the hac gabbing on! do you remember when you played at legends a couple of times on a thurs with us,there was that track on round&round you played with a breakbeat and percusion loop in it,ive got a good memory me,we'll have to catch up some time:thumbsup:

Pete Orme

Apr 12, 2007
Manchester
Weclome aboard, your tunes were loved by me and all my mates in Florida. :thumbsup: They were hammered at all the clubs in the area, and always got a great response. Looking forward to that interview!

Hi There, glad you liked them. Always good to hear from the states. We had tours lined up twice but both fell through at the last moment:confused: say hi to all your people from A3.

Pete

Pete Orme

Apr 12, 2007
Manchester
alright pete hows tricks,last time i bumped in to yer was at that sankeys/ hacienda do under the arches and i was with mike woods if yer can remember and before that must have been 92 when we used to sit smashed on a friday night in the hac gabbing on! do you remember when you played at legends a couple of times on a thurs with us,there was that track on round&round you played with a breakbeat and percusion loop in it,ive got a good memory me,we'll have to catch up some time:thumbsup:

Hi Noggy, how's tricks man? good to hear from you. Yeh, I remember the Sankeys show and also remember playing that tune at legends. I must commend you on a good memory. Love to catch up mate.

Pete

noggy

Mar 6, 2005
heres one for yer pete,there was a breakbeat instrumental on the b-side of a yellow centered cutting label you used to play which always meant to ask you what it was,and you put me onto unasyn-take the time which was a pretty big track for me back then,ill bet that gets yer thinking;)

Pete Orme

Apr 12, 2007
Manchester
heres one for yer pete,there was a breakbeat instrumental on the b-side of a yellow centered cutting label you used to play which always meant to ask you what it was,and you put me onto unasyn-take the time which was a pretty big track for me back then,ill bet that gets yer thinking;)

F*****G HELL mate, now you're asking. mmmmmmmm you've got me there:confused:

Pete

Pete Orme

Apr 12, 2007
Manchester

You've got me there pal:confused:

Is the gig on the 26th ( in my house ) your show? if so could you put me + 3 on the guest list please. We dont want a free mate, we just want to get in OK to see our Tony and all the rest.

Pete