Hello all from Awesome 3

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
Headstrong was one of my fav tunes, used to be summat of an enigma of a tune that i'd catch now and again on pirate radio, thought i'd never ever ever ID the fucker... when i got Dont Go in 94 on 12" i nearly came in my y-fronts when i checked the flip tune:love:

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
Hi Pete,

nice to av you on ere, still get ur tunes requested of chorley 102.8fm m8, absolute classic tuna :thumbsup:

I hope you can clear summit up for me, ive had many a discussion about what came first....

Awesome 3 - Hard Up
Together - Hardcore Uproar

Ive always said 'Awesome 3 - Hard Up' as im almost sure that it was promo'ed late '89, can you clear this up for me Pete :)

Also did you ever do a white label of 'Hard Up' that contained a mix on it that never got a full release?

Cheerz n top to see you on ere Pete :thumbsup:

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
The interview will be up soon as , ask em on there chris :thumbsup:

Hi Pete,

nice to av you on ere, still get ur tunes requested of chorley 102.8fm m8, absolute classic tuna :thumbsup:

I hope you can clear summit up for me, ive had many a discussion about what came first....

Awesome 3 - Hard Up

Ive always said 'Awesome 3 - Hard Up' as im almost sure that it was promo'ed late '89, can you clear this up for me Pete :)

Also did you ever do a white label of 'Hard Up' that contained a mix on it that never got a full release?

Pete Orme

Apr 12, 2007
Manchester
Hello

Hi Pal,

I've been asked a few questions but i'll cover all of them and especialy this one in the interview.

Pete

Hi Pete,

Awesome 3 - Hard Up