hazydayz...coconut grove re-union 31.1.04

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Im Bringing A Video Camera Next Time

All I can say is WHAT WHAT a night may I just say again what a night lol... :p I got lost in the music big time, Totaly blew away by the djs I think I rambled on to one of them how much i loved the tunes and the quad and stuff i think i bored him to death telling him all the old piano tunes i had and that.. I was the Bloke totally off me head with a bit of a skinnhead and a t shirt on lost me jumper in the club and got soaked on the way home but it was worth it for the tunes its just a shame its every month but i guess i'l just have to wait. :( If any one got pics of me id like to see because i was totaly gone lol. My mate kev and I was raving at the front with one of the bar staff i think lol god knows I remember talking to the bunch of girls by the stage in the corner so if ya seen me give us a shout God knows i go off me head when a good piano tune kicks in love to see any pics or anything from the night i think ill take me video camera next time so i can see what i got up 2 lol......KEEEPP UPPP THE GOOD WORK HAZYDAYZ :thumbsup:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 93

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:wave: ElvisOnTour!!! HA!!!!! Your the guy that knocked me clean off the stage!!!! HaHa

I nearly went reeete on my ass!!! haha But my bro caught me last minute!!! :D I rememeber you!!! I'll get you back next time!!!!! :moonie: J/k!!

Myself and the rest of the OSA Krew were in that Bottom corner of the stage area that your talking about!! But I cant really forget you!!! LoL I was the girl with the long blonde hair and the Red Outfit on... and you were about 5Ft Bigger than me too!! Sooo Thanx again!!! LoL

Glad you enjoyed it!! It were Mint wern't it?? LoL :thumbsup:

S-J x

grover

Jun 5, 2003
elvis on tour

elvis on tour......is this you....lol ........thought you said you had a t shirt on......or is this your twin :D

Attachments

• hazy1.jpg
    hazy1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 105

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
grover said:
elvis on tour......is this you....lol ........thought you said you had a t shirt on......or is this your twin :D
:D Ha Ha Awwww Bless!!! :eyebrow:

Grover love..... Didn't you take any more from the weekend just past?? If so will you be putting them.. Errrr, "You know where???" ;)

Hope you've recovered a little now!! We all have!! Just!!! LoL

S-J x

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Sorry yep its me SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

grover said:
SORRY yep its me off me barnet I cant belive it yes i had a shirt on. But lost that half way home so I couldnt really remember what i had on but I had a Good night I cant belive you got me on camera PULLING the mad faces as usaul TOTAly GONE :dummy: some one give me a dummy before I suck me lips offf AHUH LOL NICE ONE HOPE TO SEE YA NEXT MONTH WITHOUT THE MAD FACE IL BE THE GUY WITH VIDEO CAMERA SO IL GET U NEXT TIME LOL........ :cops:

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
S-J said:
Mart - Hope the wedding went well?? Was thinking of you all!!
Ahhh, thanks sweetie - it was fab -all ran smoothly and we had a wicked time! Thanks again to everyone who sent us emails and messages - we were soooo made up.

Just been reading all your posts - can I say I am truely GUTTED I missed this.

Me & the 'wife' will be back with a vengence for the return of DJ Vertigo in Feb. Can't wait to get back on the decks- I'm diggin' out the tunes as we speak....!

See u then!

phones:

Mart
:rolleyes:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
mart said:
Ahhh, thanks sweetie - it was fab -all ran smoothly and we had a wicked time! Thanks again to everyone who sent us emails and messages - we were soooo made up.

Just been reading all your posts - can I say I am truely GUTTED I missed this.

Me & the 'wife' will be back with a vengence for the return of DJ Vertigo in Feb. Can't wait to get back on the decks- I'm diggin' out the tunes as we speak....!

See u then!

phones:

Mart
:rolleyes:
:wave: Hya Mart...

"Congratulations" :love:

Made up for you matey!!! I did ask Grover about 12.00am ish if he knew how it went, Proper happY For you and yours!!! :D

Yeah really can't wait for the next one... Tis just too far away!!!

Anywayz.... Congrats again... See You all soon!! S-J x

"Shabba" - :love: :love: Awww Mate, Soz to read your still not recovered... and here's me getting ready to ask you if you fancied palying out again this weekend?? LOL How's your bruises by the way???

S-J xx