Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Well what can I say another awesome night :cool:

Tunes were bang on, mix of warehouse stuff and loadsa piano tunes, fantastic. Wicked atmosphere as well. This night was 'only just beaten' by the Quad reunion night imo, but nevertheless a fantastic night that you seriously need to check out. Im sure I heard someone say Vertigo is on at the next one. Miss it at your peril!! I wont be :thumbsup:

Shouts to the OSA crew and the OSA organisers who came down, cheers to VA for lift :thumbsup: I reckon everyone really enjoyed it. Respect to Mart & Grover the organisers, your on a winner fellas

Had a mad mashup waffle at Dannsters, cheers for the hospitality bud :wave:

Nice to see Butty & Jenny make an appearance as well.

Random things that keep popping into my head

'Were no strangers to love, you know the rules... n so do Iiiii'
Rival sheds at war firing nuculear war sheds at each other :fekked:
Muffs !!!
Shabbas!!

Do you wanna piece of pork???? YES, I !

etc etc, quality waffle :thumbsup:

PS Did anyone see a light blue DKNY hooded top at Dannsters, went home without it, saying that it took about half an hour to find my other trainer when I was gettin off. So it will be somewhere like dead obvious, like on a coat hanger or draped over a chair lol :rolleyes:

See yas all at the next HazyDaze :king: :thumbsup:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
PS Did anyone see a light blue DKNY hooded top at Dannsters, went home without it, saying that it took about half an hour to find my other trainer when I was gettin off. So it will be somewhere like dead obvious, like on a coat hanger or draped over a chair lol :rolleyes:

See yas all at the next HazyDaze :king: :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

:wave: Ste,

Yeah love I'm sat with on the back of his computer chair at Dannsters bud :thumbsup: and if it's a red trainer well it's over the other corner of his bed room!!! I'll tell him to keep them together for you!!

See you soon S-J xx

grover

Jun 5, 2003
mart

just got a text off mart(he couldn't make it to the night because he was getting married :love: ) ..........saying he had a great day...all went well....... :cool: ....mart will be back for the next hazydayz(28.02.04).....including dj vertigo, mike knowler(quadrant park) and myself..can't wait :wave:

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
what a top night

just been out in the public for a pub meal with miss c and my head is still up my arse lol

well what can i say apart from what a top night, first of all a massive shoutout to sarah for organising all this as it wouldnt of happened with out u :thumbsup:
This really is a brilliant night as everyone was lovin it and dancin like mad to the less known ones 2!,the music was amazin and this is what made the night,that bloody bird song got played what i posted up in the i.d. section n no-1 knew it (was a poop description tho lol) They definatly knew how to rock it as what danny said they played a couple of acid/beat babys then dropped a piano screamer lovin it,it was ace there and i couldnt stop dancin all night,never been to anythin like that5 before where they play some of the tunes they did. Favourite tune of the night was defininatly pakito lindo :thumbsup: oh yeah just forgot a big big thanks to untoe for payin me un, ill get the drinks in next time mate!!!!

And after that we headed back to dannsters,where i hasd such a mint time too,n cheers for dannster for the amazin hostage.its brill there complete mad house, u can be a dj or mc or dancer or internet surfer or masher or owt!lol mega fun cant stop laughin about some of the stuff especially VA describing his body and that hes not going to be around for long PMSL pissen myself now thinkin about it :thumbsup: i had such a top night especially with my baby cherry there all the time :love: n was so funny the peeps that were there.big cheers to danny for drivin but of a blagger havin no stereo tho lol good to see ya m-jaxx aint seen u in time and meetin tigger for first time, nice meetin ya fella. never gone back to a house with the osa before but damn it was funny, VA u should do stand up mate i cant stop pissen myself! lololol WTF just remembered them bee head gear things sarah brought,what i was wearing all night lol

Absolute top night all round and would love to do it again asap!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
LOL...just remembered what treats i found in dannsters sweaty socks..i'll say no more on the matter!

VA- i ate a bannana when i got back like u said n surprisingly enough i got up 4 college 2day n felt alright! nice 1

Sarah-never quite got around 2 playing that bee game did we! fink eddy just enjoyed wearin the silly head gear.

Tigger- you n your 2.99 gun...wot a purchase!

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
Miss C said:
LOL...just remembered what treats i found in dannsters sweaty socks..i'll say no more on the matter!

VA- i ate a bannana when i got back like u said n surprisingly enough i got up 4 college 2day n felt alright! nice 1

Sarah-never quite got around 2 playing that bee game did we! fink eddy just enjoyed wearin the silly head gear.

Tigger- you n your 2.99 gun...wot a purchase!

PMSL!!!!

lolol and the treats havin the sweaty cotton residue on them

she sure did and she didnt complain once she felt rough (very unusual) j/k

how dare u call it silly, women! they were soooo cool

yeah that gun can remember gettin shot by the bugger, was pritty powerful for a little toy gun lol

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Fao: mart/grover

who were the two dj's on the night again?

both excellent and loved it .... both kept a smile on my face all night :) was one andy caroll :confused: soz, cant remember for the life in me ...

loved it when they were both singin 'there will be no more tears .... one day' :D phones: :love:

grover

Jun 5, 2003
dj's

Danny said:
who were the two dj's on the night again?

both excellent and loved it .... both kept a smile on my face all night :) was one andy caroll :confused: soz, cant remember for the life in me ...

loved it when they were both singin 'there will be no more tears .... one day' :D phones: :love:
:D the dj's were alan james and robbie edwards who used to do a club in liverpool called the coconut grove(1989-92)....it was the first time they dj'd together since then and they really enjoyed the night but i'm sure you could see that for yourself the way they were bouncing round the stage lol :D phones:

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Oi Oi

What a mad night

It’s now Monday.....and I aint been to bed yet:|

Hazydaze....what can I say....the music, venue and people where fantastic, not heard tunes like them in years, the likes of Tricky disco, phase II, lil Louis, s-express.....and so on....and so on 11 out of 10 to Grover, the DJ's and all the organisers.......great to see an old skool night that is a lot more than just a piano or hardcore night. Some class tunes from 87-91 too....hats off to you all....I am deffo there for the next one.....with or without my sling lol :thumbsup:

Shout outs too....

The amazing Joker for the lift, and ....well just about everything, you are a true....and amazing friend to me...thankyou dear ;)

Dannster.....thankyou for the after party, your hospitality, your live rendition of Jason Donovan’s "too many broken (arses) heats in the world" in the style of mongo.....you truly showed me what I have missed this last year about my nights off with you all

S-J.....what can I say, thankyou mi dear for talking me into this one :thumbsup: and for all the organising you put into it......you got me off my ass....and back in a party spirit again.....thanks a million, I needed it :thumbsup:

Shabba.....my dear baby....hope i did not scare you too much with my surprise appearance, and hope you like your new multifunctional name "Shabbacous".....we can always count on you lolol xxxxx :love: :love: :love: :love:

Tigger....thanks for the lift home m8....hope I did not waffle to much, and that I left no Jaffa cake crumbs in ya car :D

Great to see all the OSA members again...and so many I aint met as well....Noz, Ms C, Bigster,Unto (when I found out who you where lol...sorry m8) :$ , Grover.....and last but not least Jenfromthe bloc ( what can I say.....its always a pleasure to meet someone who shares the same disregard for common sense....and a lack of ability to speak anything but total codshite. you are a feckin star in my eyes m8.....rave on ;) )

Top moments of madness at mashup :D
---------------------------------

Nuclear war sheds : I’m a shed, not a fighter :D
Shabba chats: shatastic shabulating new shabacus.....You do the maths :D
Who is the hardest: A pickled onion.....a cocktail onion...a pickled egg ...or a pickled walnut...."PLACE YOUR BETS NOW PLEASE" LMFAO :D

Brothers and Sisters : Is there a Nun in the world called Sister Brothers...and is terse a Monk in the world called Brother Sisters, and should the two ever meet....would they really like each other and have children....What the fuck !! :eek: :| :crazy:

Love for Muff + Heart for Ass : the magical music quiz of changing song titles for the sake of a cheap laugh....works for me though ;). Few examples for ya

It must be muff....muff...muff
A good ass these days is hard to find
I believe in a thing called muff...just listen to the rhythm of the arse
Puppy muff
Tainted muff
Don’t go breaking my arse
Justify my muff
Arsebeat

and so on lolol :D :D :D :moonie: :love:

and so many other moments of nuttiness

Thankyou one and all for one of the best nights out in my life.....I love you all like family :thumbsup:

Jaxxy

Ps: Sister Brothers would like to leave you with this thought of the day….I thank you

nun.jpg

“Muff divers unanimous --------No Muff to tuff, we dive at five !!!!” :thumbsup:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Dj M Jaxx said:
Shabba chats: shatastic shabulating new shabacus.....:thumbsup:

pmsl - the best one was shabbadanmalosovich or however that should be spelt u kno wot i mean!!

and wasnt jenny the star shit talker....life n soul of the upstairs bit of the party went ya hun :king:

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
This weekend is what life is all about! Buzzed off everyone and had a top time! Hazydayz was mint tunes were spot on - and such a good turn out from the OSA crew made it even better! Really enjoyed it. It was up there with the best weekends of my life. Massiv thanks to Grover for puttin it on and to all our lot & SJ - the chief organiser u are a star! Couldnt stop laffin all the time at all the mad shenanigans we was doin - luvved every minute of it! We have got such a good squad goin now - we cant fail to not have a good time! Respect to the man like Butty for bringin us all together :thumbsup: Your all more than welcome to come back mine anytime!

Just realised why me socks were so wet now lololol! I stepped in a puddle with my climbacool trainers on! so it wasnt sweat after all miss C lol! good call on sussing that one tho I had the memory of a fish round about that time! I nearly got in the tank at one point!

MC Lockjaw got on the dancefloor
In a shower of rain
He stepped in a puddle right up to his middle
And drove u all insane!
The OSA crew had a tip top do
And danced till it went bright
We found some treats inside me socks
And partied on all night!

Rick astley! - eat yer heart out coz "Were no strangers to luuuuurrrve. You know the ruuuuules and soo doo aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr" lololol

Roll on the next one! :D :D :D

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
dannster said:
Just realised why me socks were so wet now lololol! I stepped in a puddle with my climbacool trainers on! so it wasnt sweat after all miss C lol! good call on sussing that one tho I had the memory of a fish round about that time! I nearly got in the tank at one point!

Ahaaa! thats y even tho we were sniffing them like mad we cudnt smell owt!

Nice rhyme BTW! Better than eddys MC chimpanzee impressions on the mic (if u were in any state 2 notice at that point!!!) :mexican:

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
dannster said:
Rick astley! - eat yer heart out coz "Were no strangers to luuuuurrrve. You know the ruuuuules and soo doo aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr" lololol

Roll on the next one! :D :D :D
pmsl :D :D :D :D :D

just cant stop laughing every time i think of this......you are a true nutter m8 :thumbsup:

I must say a big thankx too, to maddox for the lift to hazydaze....sorry m8, missed you out of my review :thumbsup:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:love: :love: :love:

"Guys" what can I say apart from that Im made up that you all had a mint night!!! I was soooo worried that one of you might not have had a good night...

But I tell you what... No Matter who of you I clocked at any point throughout the night... Well you all had Grins from Ear to Ear!! :D :D Proper Made up!! Which made it all the worth while organising and all the head peck... Just to see you all :D :D Smiling!!! Nuff Respect!!! :fekked:

So Thanx again each and all!! Roll on the next one hey?? :D

Din-DanARoooo... I know why your socks from off my Nan were so F*cked up!! Cause you was walking around the "FARM" with just your sockeys on Hunney!! Walking in all the mud and stuff!!! Remember errrrr, Think it was Mr. Huxley.. Carrying you Piggy back Styleeee to my Motor??? Hope so anyway!!! :fekked: LoL

MwaaaaaaaaaaH S-J xx

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Absolutely top nite!! Totally enjoyed meself!! The tunes were out of this world was on the dance floor most of the nite!! Gotta say that it was the friendlest nite out I've ever been 2!! Keep it up guys cos I'll deffo b there next mth :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Big big big big big thanks 2 S-J 4 all her organisation of us all not the easiest job at the best of times, ur a true star!!!:love: :love: :love: :luv: :luv: :king: :king:

Big big big big thanks 2 maddox n all 4 bein such a top bloke steppin in last min 2 drive!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Jaxxy ur a true star & top friend n all & thanks 4 keepin me entertained on the journey home

Dannster, ur hospitality as ever was top of topness, there's nowhere quite like dannsters :love: :love: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Shabba, hun thanks 4 the waffle jus when I needed it :love: :love: :love:

grad & sweet u were both much missed but totally understand bout tiger, hope he's on the mend now!!

gud 2 see butty & jftb makin a l8 appearance :wave: :wave: :wave:

2 all the others (2 many 2 name) a big big thank u 4 a top w/e :king:

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
What A Night

:p Can I just say WHAT A NIGHT, My hat goes off to the djs and all the people who made the night full of all them classics ya never here anywhere apart from the zanzibarr reunion nights I went to The Quadrantpark reunion last month and Mike Knowler blew us away with so many piano classics from the Quad which was my second home from 89-92 :thumbsup: Also a big thanks to him and andy for signing a few cd,s for me.. All i can say is keep up the good work Its about time someone sorted a good night out and may i say the reunion nights are just the best See everyone next month Im the big fella doing the crazy dancing at the front of the djs of me head :crazy: lol.. :roll: ELVISONTOUR ahuh...

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
elvisontour said:
:p Can I just say WHAT A NIGHT, My hat goes off to the djs and all the people who made the night full of all them classics ya never here anywhere apart from the zanzibarr reunion nights I went to The Quadrantpark reunion last month and Mike Knowler blew us away with so many piano classics from the Quad which was my second home from 89-92 :thumbsup: Also a big thanks to him and andy for signing a few cd,s for me.. All i can say is keep up the good work Its about time someone sorted a good night out and may i say the reunion nights are just the best See everyone next month Im the big fella doing the crazy dancing at the front of the djs of me head :crazy: lol.. :roll: ELVISONTOUR ahuh...

Welcome to the OSA board m8, hope your stay is a long one fella

By the way, im the dancing inverlid with the sling on :D :thumbsup: