hazydays 24th april 04

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
mad matty said:
you ain't coming near the stairs in my new house them open plan and made of pine and stuff - you probably break them or summat!!! lol

they turn a corner at the bottom aswell so you have to be one hell of a stair surfer to turn aswell!!! hehehehehe
:thumbsup: :p

Believe me, i can turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just ask Joker (i was originally gonna leave this message at this but it sounds a bit gay!!!!!!!!!!)

I did a fab turn, mid surf, on the turn in her stairs!! (That explains it a bit better)

Sprewell

Oct 25, 2003
Madchester
We should start a surfin league. Competition would take place at each mashup. Different courses = different houses. we could also have special courses like the outdoor slide. Whatever happens i wouldnt go near bens course thats a deathwish. Has anyone ever conquered bens stairs?

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
Sprewell said:
We should start a surfin league. Competition would take place at each mashup. Different courses = different houses. we could also have special courses like the outdoor slide. Whatever happens i wouldnt go near bens course thats a deathwish. Has anyone ever conquered bens stairs?

lol id love to see someone try my stairs . . they have to be the thinnest stair case ive ever seen . . plus the wall facin ya reet at the bottom could be nasty if hit at great speed . . lol

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Dj Ben Fisher said:
ahhh you mean the skate board turned surf board . .lol ( cos its got no wheels on it ) . lol

who did this then ??? i dont remember that at all , come to think of it i dont remember much from that night . . lololol

That was deffo Adj ben :thumbsup:

Suprised i remember that lol :eek:

Andy

Dreamgirl

Feb 16, 2004
Peoples Republic Of Liverpool
HazyDayz

Would just like to give a big thanks to Grover and Mart for Saturday night - an inspired choice for the g-love night and what a night it was. It was so good to hear some tunes that I havent heard for so many years - Roxanne Shante - Live on stage - My ankles are still recovering from the jumping up and down to it :love:

Big shout to Shaz and Shanine - you always make me smile when I see you :) Jonno, Mart and Grover played superb sets upstairs and kept the room rocking all night. Nice to see all the osa crew again... you guys are tops for travelling to come to the night - we always look forward to seeing you. I have read the post from John Kelly about the night and it makes me proud to know that ive been involved in one of the best nights Liverpool has had in years. Just being able to dance in a club full of happy people who appreciate the music is the best. Roll On the next HazyDayz :love: :love: :love: