Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
K-T said:
lou-lou nice little chat we had whils we was in bed ;) :D

i know, ur bed is so cumfy too! :love: shame i ad ta go work, wud of stayed there forever! i just remember starin at ur massive bottle of Izzie Myake coz it looked huge and i found it interestin for sum reason :confused:

K-T said:
Tall paul always smilin dont think i have ever seen u without it upon ur face

And PAUL! was buzzin off u all nite! :cool: everytime i turned round, he was there, ear to ear wiv a great big wackin grin :D nice one mate, no need ta ask if ya ad a gud nite!
but true katie, cant imagine him sad, think sum1 has stapled it there without him knowin, or oblivious to us he's workin for colgate (in engineerin aye paul :naughty: gud cover)

OOHH cant believe i nearly forgot. Thank u k-t n rab city for avin us back ta urs yet again. FAN Q!!!!! :love:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
rite ere goes (think me heads returned 2 sum sort of normality now :S :S :S

mart/grover & krew - quality nite, it jus keeps gettin better, keep it goin guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

maddox - cheers 4 drivin so so so so so much appreciated, glad me car was up2 scratch this time ;) ;) ;) ;)

S-J - hun without u it we wudn't get there full stop, ur a star & a true darlin!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

shabba - :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: as always the nite wudn't b the same if u weren't there, neither wud the after party antics, who else wud come up with the water slide idea & make it happen!! :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

K-T & Rabbitcity - we get the message no sleepin in the car!!! ur both so so so top 2 let us run amok in both ur house & garden THANK U!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

minxy/jonnykip - qualitee as ever luv u both :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

jonno - top top top set, didn't wanna move downstairs all nite & can't believe u've got the orignal denise am not jealous honest :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

JFTB - top top top top top waffle chick :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :luv: :luv: :luv:

sweet - u were dressed 2 kill hun!! Cheers 4 the loan of the bean bag it was well 2 comfy on sun nite :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

grad - hope ur head weren't 2 burnt on mon morn!!

SHOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSS - move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

butty - last min appearance again, glad 2 see u didn't swivel up when u made it out in2 the sun, even tho it was only a brief appearance!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Helen (nob) - quality trip back 2 urs on sun, needed the outin!!

Retrobrown - top haircut leave it like that!! (P.S. butty u gotta change his user name :p :p :p :p :p )

lou lou - gud 2 see u out hun :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

mad matty - told ya u wudn't have 2 drive this mth ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

woody & g/f - didn't think u'd ever come up 4 air :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

tall paul - as ever mr smiles ur a star bud!!!

VA - dunno how u lasted so long downstairs cos it was roastin!! :|

Flange & RiskyLady - so sorry we didn't have enouff 2 fill ur car again :$ :$ :$ :$ but top top as ever 2 see u both :D :D :D :D

sprewell - not sick this time m8y, take it u didn't over due the water??? ;) ;) ;) ;)

Konspiracy - didn't get much chance 2 speak 2 u m8y, next time tho :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

marchweil - noice 2 meet u bud :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

ben - the hunt of the green on sun, only u wud put it at ur eye level, so that us little un's had no chance of findin it :p :p :p :p

steadman scott - gud 2 meet ya again :D

haych - next time girl no drivin 4 u & that's a a promise :king: :king: :king: :king:

noz - top mixin on the sun :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

FINALLY

PACMAN - after mths & mths of batterin ur head we got u out again & at last u've remembered how much fun playin out is, I know from now on ur gonna b out every chance u get :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

If I've missed any1 BIG BIG SOZ but the list gets longer & longer every mth!!

marchwiel

May 23, 2003
Newcastle
Blimey, what can I say that hasn't been said already. What a top night.

A Frank Gallagher style "massive" thanks to Mart, Mick, Sharron and Ruth :thumbsup: .

Cheers to Neil for driving and helping to spread the gospel of gin and tonic :thumbsup:
Jonno top set mate :thumbsup: and cheers for the brew afterwards.
Shooms, as always a pleasure indeed, and a possible G and T convert in the making :D
Tall Paul, top one indeed
JonnyKip Geezar right back at you mate :thumbsup:
VA, nice to meet you at last, although I have to say I have no idea what we were talking about:$
Minxy top lass, but that tiger balm absolutely stunk the car out on the way home :naughty:
Joker, SJ, Shabba, JFTB, Sweet Sensation, Dreamgirl, Grad, Pacman :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And one final mention for Ralph who made an unexpected appearance right at the end, better late than never and keep up the good work :p

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
What can I say But Marvoluuusssss

AhuhAhuhAhuh Welll all I can say is what a mental night :fekked: Elvis was deffo there for a short while anyway :fekked: I was well gone and I can tell by the way the latest video i done turned out I was well cabaged i remember all the tunes tho and all the mental people i met aswell big shout to minxy she was off her head upstairs with a very funky hat :mexican: on alot of the girls were wearing hats what was all that about especially in that heat lol.... Was having a Top night till some Knob heads :moonie: Were kicking off :mad: But hey ya cant have it all can ya nice to see it got sorted anyway :thumbsup: Apologiees to anyone I fell on or upset in anyway or form I was OUTAMYHEAD :fekked: Dont think I did but if i did please let me know and il be sending My Big apologies your way Bigest Of SHOUTS to Grover And Mart think you will love the last 2 videos ive done Absolutley Mental But worth a watch was having a dance off with someone last month in the entry at the back of the club cant remember that one but hey isnt video cam boss brings back all them memories that your brain dont haaa ha :dummy: Got me mates Super kev and tonny last month on cam going mad too Monkey say Monkey dooo MART LOL What the hell was all that about never herd that in the quad lol :naughty: ...Mart dropped a Boss tune last month got it on cam but still trying to find out what the hell it was CANT GET IT OUTA MY HEAD and no it isnt monkey say monkey dooo lol Big shout to the osa crew where is are old mate Danster Hope you can drag him there next month :eyebrow:Bigest Shout of all Goes To Shaz and the lolli pop lady on the door BIG sorry for comming out and getting you on cam shaz will not be trying that one again you looked really unhappy sorry but I was Off Me Head :fekked: I think I apologized inside to ya but you no me im a loony soz :cry: Great to see the lolli pop lady With a nice Bloke just sorry it wasnt me lol :thumbsup: :luv: I hope to see yas all next month But there wont be a suit this time I think ive worn it out lol Even Oxy stuff wont get stains out lol :mad: Plus everyone knows who i am when im falling over them lol Too All the djs And boys behind the decks dancing Lets Ave It Wahayyyyy TITIIIIIEEEHHHSSS :love:

Attachments

• boobies.wav
    14 KB · Views: 80

woody

:thumbsup:

FAN-FOOKIN-TASTIC!!!! :thumbsup:

another awesome night :D big respect to all the possee (not gonna list yas all in case i forget sum1 :$ lol

the nights wouldnt be the same without all of u lot, tis because of u mad crazy bints that makes all these nights so so special. :luv: :love:

Veee had a top top night too, big thanks to all that looked after her :thumbsup: bless yee's :D

thanks to the main man shoomy for me dvd :thumbsup: star man!!!
and to VA for the ride back home!! and the highly amusing wafflefest!!!

big thanks to the hosts again too, we couldnt do it without yas (again lol)
the pair of yee are :bigcool: :thumbsup:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
was a topper than top night.

first off a big :thumbsup: to jonno, you kept upstairs rocking all night, so much so that I think I only ventured downstairs to go to the bar. apologies mr kelly.

a big shout to everyone who was out, too many to list but you're all ace...I love the OSA vibe when we're all out. Good to meet veeee and good to see paccers out and about again. And to steadman and haych for turning out..

Big thanks to jonnykip for the marathon driving session and big thanks to lee and k-t for the hospitality. I really enjoyed burning my fod in your garden, was a proper chilled atmos back there..just what sundays are made for. oh and shabba for keeping me entertained as she realised her vision...

and to the 2 mooses, the shagging monkeys and baby eating monkeys you're all stars. As far as I know bullshit 3 - the return of the bullshitter is still in the video. (don't let destiny see it :eek: )

HD and OSA a force to be reckoned with. roll on next month. :thumbsup: :love: phones:

woody said:
***flashback***

big big :thumbsup: for the very luverly fruit bearing lady :D

those strawberrys were fabulous, so so juicy lol

was a refreshing change!!!

thank U!!!!!!!!!

:)

aye innit :D its the little touches like that that make HD so special for me... its a proper family vibe goin on... you're made to feel like you are part of summat rather than just a punter :thumbsup: :love:

grover

Jun 5, 2003
john kelly @ hazydayz

thanks once again to all the osa crew for making it another top night.....ive got some cracking pics.....just waiting for reg....sorry retro andy to come online so i can send them :D ......special thanks to mc maddox and noz ;) ....also dreamgirl,mart and jonno for some superb tunes and mixing upstairs...........and massive respect to dj john kelly for all the work and effort that he put in going through his record collection and finding tunes that i haven't heared in years or forgotten about.....one of the highlights of his set for me(there were many) was when he played habit(shades of rhythm) - power...............the strawberrys and grapes were johns idea as well....something that we used to do in g - love..........thanks again to mart for making the g - love banner(did you find the other one :S ) .............it's a pleasure having you all in the club........proper party people....well into the music(oldskool of course :D ) ....and out for having a good time.............cheers......mick :thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Wat a night :D

First off all a big :thumbsup: to mart and grover for putting on such a night to remember. I have to confess i like most of us didnt go downstairs too much due to the heat so missed loads of jk's set but upstairs just felt like a special osa room and was totally mint :D

Not gonna do the listage of peeps causei am still fekked after the weekend and alton towers but ya know who ya all are.

I am gonna thank sj and joker for the great organisiation skillls shown to get us there and back. Also a big thanks to k-t and rabbitcity for letting me crash there over the weekend. I really appreciated it you two. Ya both stars ;)

Great to see the one and only pacman out again bud :thumbsup:

Had a great weekend both at had, back at the house and alton towers on monday.

Spent loads too but it was all worth it.

Andy

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
grover said:
..........thanks again to mart for making the g - love banner(did you find the other one :S ) .............
No probs. Yep, no.2 banner was waiting for us when we got home. You'll just have to tell John he's got to come back and play again so I can get use out of it...:S

:thumbsup:

Mart
:rolleyes:

dj john kelly

Apr 27, 2004
Thank You All

Many thanks to everyone for making the G-Love reunion one of the best nights I have had in many ,many years.A big thank you goes to Mart and his good lady for all the effort they put into the posters,banners and the decor and an even bigger thanks to Pluto for coming around to my house and helping me go through all my tunes,and I mean all 17 years worth of them.We must have spent over 50-60 hours going through them over the past couple of weeks,but boy was it worth it.Pluto was in Old Skool Heaven,digging deep and coming out with gems that,to tell you the truth I had forgot,until we would put them on the decks and then a big smile would appear on our faces as the memories come flooding back.It was great to hear all them tunes that reminded me why I started DJ'ing in the first place.The tunes and songs that meant so much to me and still do.It has trully inspired me all over again and recharged my enthusiasm for the music,it was just what I needed and for that I thank you all.Long live Hazy Dayz :luv:

marchwiel

May 23, 2003
Newcastle
dj john kelly said:
an even bigger thanks to Pluto for coming around to my house and helping me go through all my tunes,and I mean all 17 years worth of them.We must have spent over 50-60 hours going through them over the past couple of weeks,but boy was it worth it.
yeah, what a nightmare :p

dj john kelly said:
Pluto was in Old Skool Heaven,digging deep and coming out with gems that,to tell you the truth I had forgot,until we would put them on the decks and then a big smile would appear on our faces as the memories come flooding back.It was great to hear all them tunes that reminded me why I started DJ'ing in the first place.The tunes and songs that meant so much to me and still do.It has trully inspired me all over again and recharged my enthusiasm for the music,it was just what I needed and for that I thank you all.Long live Hazy Dayz :luv:
Yeah cheers John, top night indeed :thumbsup:

mad matty

Sep 23, 2003
Warrington
well looks like everyone had a night to equal mine - get in there!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and to top of the topest of weekends i have just bought a house subject to sorting out mortage etc!!! yyiiipppeeee :thumbsup: :p :D

mad matty

Sep 23, 2003
Warrington
jonnykip said:
Nice 1 fella. Better be a huge back garden for messy BBQ's to take place in. :thumbsup:

Also, is there good quality Olympic stairs installed??? :D

you ain't coming near the stairs in my new house them open plan and made of pine and stuff - you probably break them or summat!!! lol

they turn a corner at the bottom aswell so you have to be one hell of a stair surfer to turn aswell!!! hehehehehe
:thumbsup: :p

mad matty said:
you ain't coming near the stairs in my new house them open plan and made of pine and stuff - you probably break them or summat!!! lol

they turn a corner at the bottom aswell so you have to be one hell of a stair surfer to turn aswell!!! hehehehehe
:thumbsup: :p
Ooooooooo, cornering at the bottom of brand new stairs. Sounds exciting yet painful. Deffo gotta give it a try. :p :D