Join now

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
awww, hope u had/ are havin the bestest birfday w/e ever ya welsh bastid

love ya lots, now get to th'shop coz the vod's run out :eek:

xxxxxx v xxxxxx

woody

thank you :D i had the bestestest birthday for as long as i can remember :love: just got back from the mashpad:king: :fekked: nuff respeck to the crew:king: :love:
Just got a vee dee from blockbusters, had a dominoes, and am just about to get tucked up in bed, totally shattered but happy as a pig in shite:cool:

thanks to everyone who made last nite so fantastic, hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 6141

thank you :D i had the bestestest birthday for as long as i can remember :love: just got back from the mashpad:king: :fekked: nuff respeck to the crew:king: :love:
Just got a vee dee from blockbusters, had a dominoes, and am just about to get tucked up in bed, totally shattered but happy as a pig in shite:cool:

thanks to everyone who made last nite so fantastic, hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did :thumbsup:

fantastic night :mad: :cool: :thumbsup: :D :spin: :king: hi to all the mash up crew:wave: .i think you should have another birthday reet soon :groupflip :groupflip :groupflip