happy birthday Mesh

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Proper, proper made up...still too smashed to make any sense but wanted to say thanks so much for the best wishes...and those who were at my do...what can I say..u made me feel so special:love:
When I've stopeed chewing lavender..will post proper thanks laaaaaa:cool:

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
kin ell ... i missed yer birthday thread, forgot yer card:condom: (its my mission to get it to ya tho babes coz i dont know any other mesh's to pass it to lolol)

Hope you well enjoyed your birthday sweetheart .. ya looked a million dollars and messy as fook:love: :fekked: :D

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
eeeek, aww mesh, am soz as fuck!!! :$ :fekked:

u've got ya artwork now anyhooo, ya great flamin galaa. bout feckin time too, been clutterin up mi shelves an that all week, ya ****!! lol, ta for havin us an that tho, was a blast!! :thumbsup: :king:
best cut to th'chase anyway, all mi warmest, most moist of birfday regards goin oot to ya squire :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: god speed!!! :love:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Quite a bit late but........Happy Birthday Mesh!:thumbsup: :)

I've missed your wisdom and your humour over the past 2 and half weeks, so i'm looking forward again to being further enlightened by the great Guru that goes by the name of Mesh:cool: