happpy as feck

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Duke

:fekked: well im well excited:D , as alot of u know we lost our son some time bac,it was a very hard time for myself n sue and a lot of u on here left some very kind posts 4 us and it helped knowing that ppl were thinking of us even as some of you have'nt even met us ,, well susan is preggers again she is 13 weeks n 6 days , just ad our scan an all is ok ,my works starts now , cooking for her cleaning n other stuff,,, keep your fingers crossed 4 us , were due on the 5th of aug, i'll keep ya all posted

steveod

VIP Silver Member
Jul 21, 2007
Skem
Congratulations mate made up for you:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hope everything goes well for you. Me and the missus have just got back from an early 8 week scan cause weve had 2 miscarriges in the last 12 months.Everything was how it should be so im pretty happy as feck as well :D

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
:fekked: well im well excited:D , as alot of u know we lost our son some time bac,it was a very hard time for myself n sue and a lot of u on here left some very kind posts 4 us and it helped knowing that ppl were thinking of us even as some of you have'nt even met us ,, well susan is preggers again she is 13 weeks n 6 days , just ad our scan an all is ok ,my works starts now , cooking for her cleaning n other stuff,,, keep your fingers crossed 4 us , were due on the 5th of aug, i'll keep ya all posted

Made up for you - i hope all goes well for you

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Was double chuffed to see the scan piccie five lil fingers and five lil toes - really really so happy for ya hun! Big up to Sue as well take good care of her :love:

Congrats to Stevod and megablast too bet ur both chuffed to bits :king: