hangovers!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Tilly Tina Tunz

Feb 21, 2009
Madchester
Hahahahha ShazzzzzzzzzzOH... bless you .....

I find eating a good scran before i go out,not mixing drinks & a big fat kebab dribbling down ya chin pissst helps before you collapse .... :p

The memory loss of consuming 'the shit on a stick' it is a great bonus too...... :crazy:

teagy

Jun 8, 2009
stoke
nothing better than a pint of water before you go bed if ya been on the piss
works for me ;) after the kekab of course

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
3 step programme...

1) Like Teagy said pint o watter & 2 or 3 headache tabs just before bed.

2) stick a bottle of irn bru or similar in the fridge before you go out, then as soon as you wake up next morning, enjoy the magical replenishing qualities of ice cold breakfast cola (sounds rank but it really works). None of yer caffeine free diet shite neither. Full on chemicaltastic fizzeh pop is in order.

3) get yersen down the spoon for a full english & mahoosive mug o tea/coffee (tab afterwards optional)

You'll be ready to go blazing again after that lot :thumbsup:

simzzzz

3 step programme...

2 or 3 headache tabs just before bed.

:

never take headache pills before bed if your propper propper pissed up !! one of my missus mates at uni died doing this !! went bed and never woke up !!!.:( ( not sure as was a long time ago but might have been paracetamol and was only 1 or 2 pills)

just get as much water down ya neck as ya can, its a bastard though as up all night pissing lol, or wake up with a bladder like an udder

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
I used to scoff at people who got hangovers...til I hit 25 then started getting them myself, with a veangance :|

chicken soup and toast, painkillers, lucozade, and sleep the fecker off..if you're unconscious it don't hurt ;)

Hangovers suck. :paddleass:

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
Drinking a pint of water before you go to bed works and in teory is good but frankly if you can manage a pint of fluids just before bed then youre not pissed enough and dont deserve the hangover. Ice cold coke in the morning takes the ege off things along with couple of paracetemol and a big plate of food works for me.

i am the queen of hangovers!!!! they now roll on for two days some of them!!!! Ive tried everything! Ive a weak stomache now too-so my boyfriends rubber plant felt the rath of some early sunday morning projectile vomiting (its now dead-i just couldn't make it upstairs!) I had a hangover that involved being violently sick every 20 mins for about 5 hours a couple of weeks ago...not nice!!!!!!! I now have tried to calm the drinking down-as abstinence seems to be the only way for me!!! even when i drink 2 or 3 drinks i feel rough the next day!!!!!!

Having said that-my n my boy went out, got pissed, but then came back and ate steak...and pretty much sobered up before we went to bed...i woke up fine!!!! but obviously sometimes ur not in a fit state to cook/realise you shouldn't just pass out on ur bed etc...but i'll try this again...

fking hate hangovers!!!!

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Drinking a pint of water before you go to bed works and in teory is good but frankly if you can manage a pint of fluids just before bed then youre not pissed enough and dont deserve the hangover. Ice cold coke in the morning takes the ege off things along with couple of paracetemol and a big plate of food works for me.

Quality m8:thumbsup: This is my view also:cool:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Don't really get them apart from extreme circumstances.:thumbsup:

Avoid mixing drinks.

Drink water on the evening in between drinks, if you can. A drink of water before bed helps.

Also if you do have a hangover, the best cure is full sugar Coca Cola. The Syrup restores your blood sugar level and the liquid rehydrates you.

I'm also a big advocate of getting on with it and doing something, not moping around.:thumbsup:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Oh my god you HAVE TO obey the water rule.

It doesn't even matter if you don't manage it before initially falling asleep drunk although its better if you do. As long as you do it as soon as you wake up, THEN go back to sleep and when you wake up when you'll feel loads better. Down as much water as you possibly can.

Seriously, i've had horrific hangovers for years and ONLY this have I found that helps them.

Also, rule number 2, you HAVE TO get up and get out. Your hangover will feel a MILLION times worse if you stay in bed!!!! I swear this is true... you feel grotty and disgusting if you stay home, but get up in that power hour, down a ton more water, get showered and get out and don't waste the day - forget about it. Once you crack this habit Sundays become actual days again!