hangover.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Full Sugar Coca Cola, it replaces the low sugar level in your blood and rehydrates you at the same time.

Other advice is just to get on doing something, takes your mind off it and gets the body moving.

Run to the shop for Coca cola! That was Coke not powder mate!

Oh and a hot shower!!

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
:splodge::splodge::splodge:goin 4 a shower. c if that helps

well then did it work ya smelly basty ??? :rofl:

pint of cold water, shower n then bacon butty in that order........then trott down the pub for round 2.......works for me

but then again im just a pisscan and dont realy get angovers, just normaly collapse in the nearest gutter.........normaly after slotties passed out on the meths :rofl:

Antz

Nov 9, 2004
Tony Towers
Neck a couple of pints of water, then go back to bed for an hour (Careful not to piss the bed mind ;))
Or...... just drink through it :thumbsup:

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
when you said balls to the wall around 4 a.m. I wouldn't have backed you up if I knew you were biking today.. :rofls:

you poor love.. hope you're feelin' better! :)

canadians have the worlds best hangover cure.. A 'caeser'.. clamato juice, celery salt, vodka, lee & perrins, salt, pepper, and tobasco.. instant cure! :yes:

Entropy92

Aug 8, 2001
Stoke
not any advice for u now but...

a mate of mine told me this when u get back in after a bender just before u pass out try neck 2 pints of water and a couple of paracetamol or summat and it works, u wake up 3-4 hours later dyin for a piss like but when u get up next day your sound for go straight back down the pub lol :thumbsup: