Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!:(

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
Bloody telewest!!!........supposed to be havin telewests version of sky+ fitted today between 9am & 1pm so I`ve took the day off and the fockers still are`nt here :mad: if I treated my customers like that I`d have no bussiness.......rung them just after 1pm and apparently they were on there way "just round the corner scenario" bastards :mad:

rant over

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Didn't know they had it out yet. let us know if its any good mate.

To be honest tho, I'm just waiting till our year contract is up and get back to Sky, I think the telly is shite (1 day on the listings instead of 2 weeks with Sky etc).

Might be worth staying with em if thats any good tho.

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
nowthen said:
Didn't know they had it out yet. let us know if its any good mate.

To be honest tho, I'm just waiting till our year contract is up and get back to Sky, I think the telly is shite (1 day on the listings instead of 2 weeks with Sky etc).

Might be worth staying with em if thats any good tho.

Will let ya know m8 np`s :thumbsup:

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
Not only were they late but they had to run the cable for the upstairs box through my deck room............I`ve just come to sort the room out and put my speakers back and noticed they`ve snapped one of the gold banana plugs off one of my floorstanders, dickheads!!............ :mad:

They`ve only been on two days lol FFS!!

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
I hate waiting around for people to come, esp if their late! :mad:

Bloody idiots, bet your well mad! Sky is the dogs danglies imo, looking forward to getting it back coz although i'm used to cable now its not half as good as sky. :)

Sorry about your bad day Jonny, but Ive got to ask......

sgt.lead said:
Not only were they late but they had to run the cable for the upstairs box through my deck room............I`ve just come to sort the room out and put my speakers back and noticed they`ve snapped one of the gold banana plugs off one of my floorstanders, dickheads!!............ :mad:

They`ve only been on two days lol FFS!!

Wtf is a gold banana plug? :confused: :| ;)

easy street

You were lucky - check this litany of errors:

Went for www.versatel.nl 20 meg broadband offer for 40 eur/m no caps or limits (25 quid)

Bear in mind all communication via phone is at 0.25c a minute, they keep you holding for around 20-30mins+, in the main you hang up and its cost you 5 EUR a time.

> Call Versatel, at my expense, and apply for 20 meg (this was early June)
> Confirmation letter arrives - they've got telephone number wrong
> They say I can only resolve this by cancelling the application and reapplying
> I re-apply.
> New confirmation does not arrive...3/4 calls, no answer - 20 EUR down the pisser.
> Call back to versatel (now CURSEatel), they say letter will go out soon, in the meantime I should arrange for engineer to come and install digi-modem thing.
> Arrange for engineer - again, my expense - problems getting them to understand that my original order was cancelled (you'd think this happened loads)- this I do... date: 4 weeks time. Nice.
> Still no letter - call back, they say no probs, all looks good
> Stay in Monday evening 2wks ago, engineer does not arrive - good luck to him, he can charge 40EUR if I'm not in, but if he does not turn up, its tough???
> I call Versatel engineer install line.... they say ITS NOT THEIR FAULT!!! and they're gonna fax the engineers and get them to call me.
> No callback, check versatel emails online and they say he will arrive Tuesday am.
> stay in Tues, no arrival
> I email them again, no response 3 days - I decide to cancel by email
> They email back within 24 hours to say I need to WRITE IN to cancel
> Sent letter registered post (6 eur). This was received the next day.
> 2 emails to them since - they claim to get back within 24 hours.
> They enabled ADSL mid June and charged 40 EUR for it, even though the engineer hadn't provided me with modem nor even installed the fcuker.
> Email from them says I have to pay until they confirm the situation as installation and service provision are two separate issues
> Call back and arrange for engineer
> Finally installed last Friday

sgt.lead said:
Bloody telewest!!!........supposed to be havin telewests version of sky+ fitted today between 9am & 1pm so I`ve took the day off and the fockers still are`nt here :mad: if I treated my customers like that I`d have no bussiness.......rung them just after 1pm and apparently they were on there way "just round the corner scenario" bastards :mad:

rant over

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
butty said:
lol he actually says 'I DONT BELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE IT!' but your way of saying it jus made me chuckle loads so thought id pull u up on it :p

:D

Lolol, i KNOW he's says i don't believe it! :rofl: :rofl:

I was incorporating it into this thread, lolol!!

Ya bloody smart arse!! :p

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
sgt.lead said:

rant over

don't know why they bother giving a time me.... :mad: load of crap if ya ask me