Graeme Park - Hacienda - 07/08/93 (GP's 30th Birthday)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

granthamdisco

Apr 5, 2006
I dont think its venus as it closed summer 93 & I dont remember GP playing near the end

Re Sax playing - MY mates older brother was in a band with him at Grantham college - I think he played Sax - :confused:

kofiluca

Sep 7, 2008
Track 20 is Maria Christensen - 'Just A Little Bit Of Love' - a classic Park tune from 93.
I also had this as a 'Venus' tape.
I went to his 30th Birthday weekend at the Hac in 93 - he played both Friday and Saturday. I went on The Friday & he did play New Jack Hustler but also played a set mainly of classics from 92 such as 'Burnin' 'Enter your Fantasy' 'Pennies From Heaven' etc. The night ended early though cause of some Salford scally wankers jumping over the bar and starting to serve themselves and generally cause havoc - twats!

Whipper

Sep 4, 2010
Salford
If ever you want this sort of stuff downloading give me a shout I use internet download manager....I won a copy on another forum but the torrent sites have it..Once installed it puts a link on anything and lets you download it ...I got this a few weeks ago on mixcloud but I thought it was already posted so didnt say anything....:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

One....Newy

For mixcloud and the like,i use downloadhelper it`s a free app for firefox.It always running at the top of your browser.:D

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
1. Brothers Love Dubs 'Ming's Incredible Disco Machine'
2. [01:40] ??? "feel baby" / Demonstration 'Hope' ..cut in (or is it just part of the track?)
3. Frank Delour feat Kisha Ingram - Satisfy Me
4. S.Y.B. Crew Presents Lust Unlimited - Back Together (Feels Good) (Tato's Love Mix)
5. Volcano 'Let Your Body Be Free' (Mantra Mix)
6. Mount Rushmore 'The Vibe (That's Flowing)' ..what mix?
7. Aftershock 'Slave To The Vibe' 12" Club then 'Club Dub'
8. Beatsystem 'To A Brighter Day (O' Happy Day)'
9. Desoto 'Now I Found You'
10. Joe Roberts 'Back In My Life' (Def Version)
11. David Morales & The Bad Yard Club 'Gimme Luv (Eenie Meenie Miny Mo)' ..what mix?
12. Ice T 'New Jack Hustler' (Stress Mix)
13. House Of Pain 'Shamrocks And Shenanigans (Boom Shalock Lock Boom)' ..what mix?
14. Brian Transeau - Relativity
15. Sagat 'Fuk Dat' (Raw Mix)
16. Ten City 'Fantasy' (Masters At Work 12" Mud Mix)
17. Joey Negro 'What Happened To The Music' (K.O.K. Konversation Mix)
18. Analogue City 'It Was All About Love' (Parkside Club Mix)
19. Tommye 'I Need To Go Away' (All By Myself)
20. Maria Christensen - 'Just A Little Bit Of Love'
21. Smooth Touch 'House Of Love' \ (with Parky playing sax over the top)

Last edited:

pleg

Jan 13, 2011
Openshaw East Manchester
Man, I went to this night, just before we all got lobbed out. Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. Everyone, what a fu*@in tune this is. Wasn't even a tune. Someone had opened the fire doors next to the bar and triggered the alarm. LIGHTS UP. MUSIC OFF. What a night 😁🍺

Reactions: chinatownswhite

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Man, I went to this night, just before we all got lobbed out. Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. Everyone, what a fu*@in tune this is. Wasn't even a tune. Someone had opened the fire doors next to the bar and triggered the alarm. LIGHTS UP. MUSIC OFF. What a night 😁🍺
Thats made me :ROFLMAO: that has (y)

Reactions: pleg