Got this Bargan on Sat, and just had to tell someone in a Matalan advert styleeeeee !

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

whatyadoinsucka

Dec 18, 2001
Up North, pint o tetley
well i'm back

I think i'll fly to afganistan i may be safer there......

First of all i did not see any pianoman stuff
some 2unlimited (more like 10 copies of every track they've released, bahaman, and plenty of other shit..........
you could create the 'worst album in the world 54'

(I didn't relise the support pianoman has on this board, sorry but its not really my cup o tea..... although 'revelations' of the rare and unreleased 12" is a great track, and the whitney track was a good ol' track at bowlers
i even got 'blurred' on white label promo in fulcrum many moons ago......................

SORRY TO CAUSE OFFENCE,

anyway back to my bargains of the day
spent £72 got 72 records

indie 'appolonia', mr monday 'future' rare elevations printed white label, wippenburg neurodancer, italo house megamix (inc ride on time, numero uno, sueno latino, french kiss), aly-us 'follow me',
pianonegro, c+c music, viva house me+jack, jam n spoon

my mate grabbed jungle brother 'jungle brother' aphrodite mixes
that pissed me off

and then mainly sasha trance inc..........

power to beats utah saints, dave holmes, mantronik, morales face 'needin u', angelmoon 'he's all i want'
crescendo 'out there' (for free),
urban soul sasha mix, vfr tranceillusion, mombassa cry freedom,
roni size 2x12" bpaperbag, greece 2000, cafedelmar, viper twister,jayn hanna, spacebaby

inc 8-10 tuff jam/speed garage shite which will sell probs for £8 each

thank god i only like old house, so i can sell all the rest

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SLAG OFF MY PURCHASERS,
haha never mentioned my s club 7 records
they'll never know.....................haha

P

pianoman

All you people that praised my stuff and support me................

TA LOVIES!!!

But Everyone has personal Preference dont they.........

So whatyadoin is perfectly right in what they say.

Remember this thats all I ask......................................

for me writing the tunes was A JOB NOTHING MORE, thats what I do, Some people work in an office some in a garage.

Me, I wrote cheesey fucking piano tunes with tons of sample just to make Money/Pay rent/ ect ect.

But I also know where I came frm, A bradford housing estate and Armley Jail aged 23!!!!. So it seem I started out a Tosser and became an even Bigger Tosser by doing PCP/Pianoman/Dj Friendly/ powerhouse records.

I do know that when I slaved for ten hours a day at Fields Printers in Bradford that NO ONE gave a flying fuck about me.

It seems that if you have a little success in this day and age that somone has an opinion, which is cool but how many people know that I donated half my BLURRED royalties to the Charity SCOPE who looked after me as A child and Look after my son now.

Not many.

But I must say I did find blurred on vinyl at Help The Aged in Leeds I was WELL CHUFFED! (Didnt even have it!)

By the way if you want to hear the tracks I do now, MY real Preference in music check ou mt stuff as BARCODE at www.urgdjs.com.

Not A piano in site!!!!

Take Care

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
its alright whatyadoinsucka fella everyones entitled to an opinion innit, nobody was dissin yer view just sayin what they think if we all agreed on everythink then the world would be shit. and im sure pianoman understands that not every 1 in the world will like his tunes.

horses for courses

different strokes..

viva la difference :drum:

zonecrew

Sep 1, 2001
Workington
I think Pianomans tracks are awesome, in particular

Pump This Party
Rock n Move
Revelation

I also own up to having 'That Whitney Song' on CD, but thats only for my g/f to listen to (honest!!)

I was wondering which song out of the lot of them do you like the best Pianoman and do you have any plans to make anymore pinao monsters??

P

pianoman

Hi Zone!

My Fave EVER that I did is Whitney Tune, As i did that tune and It all kicked off!!.

There Will be a pianoman Return Myself and Original Partner in Pianoman Martin Mc Corry are teaming up again to do 3 EP's.

Ta for Support

Take Care