Got the car back!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
Seems its been a very busy car over the past couple of weeks, its popped up in a series of armed raids all over the place - 3 lads with shooters (feel sorry for whichever one was jammed in the back). It ended up in a high speed chase with the :cops: last thursday, but got away and was then abandoned in town.

Got it back today & its driving ok (although the brakes have defintely took a hammering by the feel of them). But the feckers have scraped along another car so its got dents and scratches along every panel on the passenger side. :mad:

Cos they never caught the lads they've still got the keys so I can't take it back to ours in case they pinch it again, but its getting took away by the insurance to get fixed up & locks changed, but thats 2 claims in as many years for me even tho they're no fault so not looking forward to next years premium. :S

In the meantime looks like I'm getting a Micra courtesy car!

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Its a bugger aint it when nothing is ur fault but the insurance still make u caugh up........ :mad:

Glad u got the car back though Paul!!!!! :thumbsup:

How are ya anyways...hope to be seeing ya at hazy soon hun :love:

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Glad ya got it back, hope its gets sorted the way ya want it :)

Some good news is at least ya know its capable of escapin the rozzers :cops: should ya get in a spot of botha in future ;)

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
Good news that fella . . . :) cept the condition its in , suppose its better than finding it burnt out or the likes of . . . . bloody nice motor that ;)

lol @ ya micra . . . . suppose it could have been worse tho , they could ave give you a mini . . lol

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:thumbsup: Paul am glad that its back but can imangine how poo you still feel and how I bet it dosnt feel like your own car now....

Babe, Get it fixed, get it sold and get the "TREVOR" on the go..... :thumbsup:

Tons ov Love chick and massive hugz all round for you on Saturday!! Made up your going....

S-J x :love:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
tall paul said:
- 3 lads with shooters (feel sorry for whichever one was jammed in the back).
!

Ha ha me too cant belive we got 3 in the back ov there that was well funny good job we all had little legs....!!! Glad you got your car back tho hun xxx!:love:

tall paul said:
Seems its been a very busy car over the past couple of weeks, its popped up in a series of armed raids all over the place - 3 lads with shooters (feel sorry for whichever one was jammed in the back). It ended up in a high speed chase with the :cops: last thursday, but got away and was then abandoned in town.

the shady bastards could have left you some booty(filty lucre, cash , dirty money) in your car as a thankyou gesture couldnt they.

after all they did make the money off all you hard work providing them with your motor eh!

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
Glad to hear u got ur ickle mo-mo back, sadly not in 1 piece, but at least u got it back :thumbsup:

But one thing is, if ur tall like ur name says, would love to see you squeeze urself into a chuffin micra!! ;) :p ;)

Bit of a tiny car them there things, but then again it could be worse, you could of bin given a ford Ka!! now they are shite!!!!!! :condom: :condom:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Glad you finally got it back buddy, i reckon it'll add character to it now. :D

Every time someone gets into it you'll be able to say how it was used in an armed robbery and was in a high speed chase with the dibble!! There's bugger all i can say about my car, it used to be owned by a blind vicar who never really drove it!! Not quite as exciting really is it!!

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
nics said:
But one thing is, if ur tall like ur name says, would love to see you squeeze urself into a chuffin micra!! ;) :p ;)

he's as tall as his name suggests hun, he's 1 of the only 1's that can have a 360 degree clear view all the time :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I only come up 2 his waist if I remember rite :$ :$ :$