Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Dj Ben Fisher said:
ps and as for the mashed up book that we have at mine , that many ppl put stuff in . . LOL LOL LOL oh dear i really cant wait for this is to be full , ill post some stuff from it later on from the relationship relevations and there meanings . . LOL LOL LOL . .tellin ya i was in tears when i found the book on tuesday .

feckin mint in it, we got to get that thing published in some way....it will be the read of the millenium.....and as for GT's, you keep making them happen, and you will always keep this place happy and full fella...this night is getting better everytime. Never thought i could have good nights out again for a long time again....you lot are true friends, and have put a smile on my face forever

cant wait for te next one

PS Ben I tried to say goodbye before i left, but you where fast asleep, and could only return the word "Butter" in reply ....FPMSL !!! :D :thumbsup:

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
Dj M Jaxx said:
PS Ben I tried to say goodbye before i left, but you where fast asleep, and could only return the word "Butter" in reply ....FPMSL !!! :D :thumbsup:

LOL LOL WTF ??? :fekked:

anyway got the book ere eres a few bits from it so far . .

"The not so big pink book of enormous words & meanings " lol

i have to start with a few from the relationships relavations which im sure i remeber them being acted out at some point . lol . .

number 3 - "Yes buy those £1000 racing pigeons off terry , its not too much money , it is pigeons after all !!!

real meaning - "Ohhhh how exciting , gambling what would my mother say ??? i cant wait to have to clean all the shit off the cars !!!! LOLOL

number 4 - "it would be reet grand to have your mother stay for the month yay !! "

real meaning - " i love her burnt dinners and her constant nagging , but what a cute ass ( cheeky ) LOL

and now a few handpicked words and there meanings . . lol

Duranemooooooooooo = " here goes " but with "look out below" as the best word for the next 5 mins . . lol ?????

Musa x paridasiacaphile = some one who abuses half painted tucanon bananas and LOVES IT !!! . . lol lol ????

slothman = the worlds worst superhero , wooly moth eaten , blind in one eye , glucoma in the other , fuked sense of balance so constantly walks round in circles ( good ear up ) false knee , other leg backward , one arm longer than the other , but with all this against him , all the uasual arch enemys dont bother with him presuming hell never get there !! only by this clever game plan he manages to be the only super hero to actually get there !!! and save the day , takes him a while but he gets there in the end !!its slothman speed of a slug , agility of a disabled hippo . . .

LOLOL plz someone tell me who wrote this . . . . . . theres loads more but id be ere all day . . lol

this book is gonna make dam funny readin when its finally full . . . . . be bringin it back out next GT . . lol lol

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Dj Ben Fisher said:
slothman = the worlds worst superhero , wooly moth eaten , blind in one eye , glucoma in the other , fuked sense of balance so constantly walks round in circles ( good ear up ) false knee , other leg backward , one arm longer than the other , but with all this against him , all the uasual arch enemys dont bother with him presuming hell never get there !! only by this clever game plan he manages to be the only super hero to actually get there !!! and save the day , takes him a while but he gets there in the end !!its slothman speed of a slug , agility of a disabled hippo . . .

LOLOL plz someone tell me who wrote this . . . . . . theres loads more but id be ere all day . . lol

Foookin pissin em hear...think that was one of Vee's mad head moments of madness :D :D :D :D

I kneed to get a copy of this when it is in print lololol :thumbsup:

Debsdoesdallas

Mar 28, 2004
somewhere out there
Dj Ben Fisher said:
LOL LOL WTF ??? :fekked:

i have to start with a few from the relationships relavations which im sure i remeber them being acted out at some point . lol . .

Ben that was me an Lozzie... quality.. and the best thing is that was a proper geniune reason to start the book...

I keep remembering stuff about the weekend and giggling to myself. ACE! :hubba:

DJ M Jaxx.... - what a pleasure to meet you... you an VA are well similar... It was well funny... you were both chatting randomness n different parts of the house and then at one point you both got together adn started argueing about fuckknows what... I think it was talk time... lolololol then you both dissapeared to different rooms and all was well again. GREAT!

And weren't it mad down in that cellar? :confused: :confused: did it seem to get light in there or was it me??? I kept looking for a window! pmsl. And then the battery in the torch startd to get dim and I thought it was getting dark again... back to the search for the window...

Then when the light finally died we all just carried on chatting like sitting in the dark talking to glowing fag butts (excuse my terminology there) was the most normal thing in the world?!

Love it!

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Debsdoesdallas said:
DJ M Jaxx.... - what a pleasure to meet you... you an VA are well similar... It was well funny... you were both chatting randomness n different parts of the house and then at one point you both got together adn started argueing about fuckknows what... I think it was talk time... lolololol then you both dissapeared to different rooms and all was well again. GREAT!
QUOTE]

MMMmmmm best left forgoten that one.....if i can remember what the hell we where talking about in the first place lolololol :fekked: :D

hikkyb

Apr 21, 2004
not very far away
quality....quality!!!well looks like we are gonna hav to do a new book at every mashup cause there is so much randomness that can be had in 1 or 2 nights!this book that we hav is now full,but keep a lookout for volume 2!!!so heres to many more booooks.....afterall,looking back on what stuff goes in....think we will be pissin ourselves for years to come!!!lol

Gingerjim

Apr 5, 2004
Dj M Jaxx said:
Ginger Pete.....My god, top to meet you fella, you had me in stitches, lost count of how many times i said goodbye to you....and you kept reapearing PMSL....and when Jenwar put them ear rings on your glasses, and you shit'em when they touched your face PMSL....pure class :thumbsup: wicked to meet you fella

hahaha

1st time anyone has ever called me Pete!!! hahaha

How mad were those earrings... as soon as they touched my face I just started spazzing out with the rushes haahahhaaha

mad as pidgeon creams!!!!

Also good to meet you m8... sure will c u again at the next one!!! haha

Debsdoesdallas said:
Ben that was me an Lozzie... quality.. and the best thing is that was a proper geniune reason to start the book...

lol

I remember that... my missus calling and saying one thing then texting back to have a go for the complete opposite... hahaha :cops:

So was more added to that later on then???

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Well what a fanbloodytastic night..... :D :D :D

Thanks to the GT promotions team...you put on another blinder. DF was awesome...(as always)

Thanks to Hikkyb for providing funny as fcuk entertainment....loved the glasses and teeth....QUALITY.

Nice to see a massive turn out from OSA ppl. Was well buzzin to see you all. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .

Also A big up to S-J for lastin the pace...(sort of)and to joker jen HAPPY BIRTHDAY(cheers for the table footaball.)

Hope to see you all at the next one.... :wave: :wave: :wave:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
superdan said:
That was only the bronze certificate.... :D lets see if ya can work up to the gold.... :thumbsup:
Ahhh yeah but you see I has earned my stripes whilst yoiu was in wee short pants, Debbsdoesdallas will vouch for me!! ;) won't you babe??

Im just old and worn out now and run out of steam....

But for you I will still give it my best shot!! :thumbsup:

S-J x :love:

flanders

Sep 3, 2002
huddersfield
GT-5th BDAY!!!

YES YES PEOPLE...MUST SAY, HAD A STORMER @ GT...WICKED VIBE IN THE PLACE...(BIG UP 2 NIPPER 4 DROPPING "ENERGY FLASH" A BIT DARING 2 SAY THE LEAST BUT WENT DOWN A TREAT!!! : :thumbsup:
THE KITCHER BOYS SET THE STANDARD YET AGAIN!!!, PLAYED AN ABSOLUTE BLINDER!!!!!!! :gigolo: :gigolo: :gigolo: TUNE OF THE NIGHT HAS 2 BE- TRUE FAITH-"TAKE ME AWAY"-(THE RARE MIX...U KNOW THE SCORE!!!)..."DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY, YOU SEE..." FOOKIN AWESOME :fekked:
BEN & MICK....TOP EFFORT LADS...HAD A GREAT NIGHT!!! ;)

Debsdoesdallas

Mar 28, 2004
somewhere out there
S-J said:
Ahhh yeah but you see I has earned my stripes whilst yoiu was in wee short pants, Debbsdoesdallas will vouch for me!! ;) won't you babe??

Im just old and worn out now and run out of steam....

But for you I will still give it my best shot!! :thumbsup:

S-J x :love:

Yes SJ will def vouch for you! We've had some fun hey baby??? :mad: :crazy: :mad: