Good luck United!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

jcf

Mar 27, 2007
Manchester
Let my 2 tickets go cos the missus is due to drop our 3rd kid the day after :eek:

I just read an article about a bloke who got 5 years in a hellhole over there for a tiny bit of weed in his pocket. Worst place they could have had the final.

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Good luck United(please don't tell me dad I said this but) I hope you's win tomorrow:thumbsup: you deserve it:p
and if one of your players could headbut Drogba for me...I would be very grateful:cool:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Come on United:thumbsup: :D

I'm always happy for local teams to do well in major comps:cool: It's only a beautiful game isn't it:thumbsup:

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
all my mates have gone and I hope they get stuffed.

Read the first post Dave - you fall into the bitter catogory ;)

Come on United:thumbsup: :D

I'm always happy for local teams to do well in major comps:cool: It's only a beautiful game isn't it:thumbsup:

Chelsea dont play the beautifull game - It made me laugh that a few Chelsea players (Terry, Drogba & Chech) have already come out and said that it doesnt matter how your style play its all about winning.

Surely if your a neutral you'd want Utd to win as they at least generally try to play it that way :)

I hope we win but think it will be a pretty tight affair.

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
We have loads of plasterers in at the mo and they arrived in two vans waving flags. I had no idea about the match tonight and just thought they were crazy supporters and did it everyday. Whenever one of thier phones rings it has some annoying football chant ringtone. They are Mancs, but they seem to be talking much more Manc today:)

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
We have loads of plasterers in at the mo and they arrived in two vans waving flags. I had no idea about the match tonight and just thought they were crazy supporters and did it everyday. Whenever one of thier phones rings it has some annoying football chant ringtone. They are Mancs, but they seem to be talking much more Manc today:)
Lol - I looked at the main forum and thought; I don't remember posting in that bit :axe:

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Not going to Moscow?:eek: ;)

I had a text off a mate of mine who is on his way now. I do hope he hasnt taken any weed with him, 5 years for a tiny bit apparantly :eek:

The jail looks pretty rough too! :eek: :|

and if one of your players could headbut Drogba for me...I would be very grateful:cool:

Is he the one that seems to through himself on the floor a lot and makes a big deal about it?

I don't follow football at all but it would be nice to see United win as they're a north west team :D :thumbsup: I would have loved to go Moscow though, not really because of the football but just to see the city