Gift ideas for the in laws..

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
Haven't a clue what to get my boyfriends parents for Christmas this year :S

My dad is really ungrateful and moans at every present he receives so he's easy, every birthday, Christmas, Fathers Day, he just gets money in a card. I took my mum shopping and bought her an outfit but I'm struggling with Chris's parents. I don't know whether to get them something together or individual gifts.

What are you lot getting your parents / in laws?

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
i settled on a digital photo frame for the parentals this year, they both live in a different town (they are divorced) and i dont see very much of either of them, my kids dont even know them and my dad is always harping on about his new grandaughter (who lives with him) so i might preload the frames with tons of piccies of my kids see if they both get they message! hehe

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Would be a idea on asking the b/f,as helll probably have an idea on what there into,if hes no idea get some shopping vouchers for argos etc.:)

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
i settled on a digital photo frame for the parentals this year, they both live in a different town (they are divorced) and i dont see very much of either of them, my kids dont even know them and my dad is always harping on about his new grandaughter (who lives with him) so i might preload the frames with tons of piccies of my kids see if they both get they message! hehe

them frames are ace as fook....ive got one for the boyf this year...he dunt like pictures on the walls but he hardly sees his kids coz of the bitch girlfriend from hell so i thought that a digi frame was the next best option:thumbsup:

plus they have well come down in price now too.....i paid £20 for mine as part of an offer but i noticed tesco are doing one for £19!!!!

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
I was thinking about a digital photo frame myself actually, after someone else suggested it today. His mum would really appreciate that.

Would be a idea on asking the b/f,as helll probably have an idea on what there into,if hes no idea get some shopping vouchers for argos etc.:)

He's useless!!! I've asked him but he just says I don't know. If it was left up to him, they'd have sweet f.a. :spin:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Best option I think if you're unsure is to ask! I always think it's better to ask coz I know I'd rather people ask me than buy me stuff I don't want/need. Don't wana sound ungrateful but it's better not to waste money on stuff that's never gona get used.

I've been keeping an eye out for things for Buttys family as he's so laid back he'd leave it all to the last minute and it's loads cheaper if you can look around. Lol.

Good Luck x