German Food

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
I thought the Brits were atrocious but by jesus these fellas take some beating

Dont get me wrong, I like the germans, and its bollocks about them not having a sense of humour, they must have to eat this shite

In the last few days Ive eaten the following at hotels / restaurants:

1. Dried meatballs on a bed of vinegar soaked cabbage (possibly 2-3 days old)

2. "Poached" (microwaved) salmon drizzled with an unidentifiable pink sauce with spinach sludge and tinned boiled potatoes

3. Strips of fillet steak (bollocks) on a bed of sloppy pasta in a sweet curry sauce

4. Curry coco cream soup (see above for last nights left overs) with crabs (i think they were of the fish kind)

5. Salad with Roast Prawns (who roasts prawns ffs, they were rock hard)

I cannae take any more, my insides are hurting and Im developing a moustache

Cheers

Lars

thorstenkonrad_4581886f70c22.jpg

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
lol, well I admit that if / when I finally get to the German Christmas Market I was only gonna try some of the cherry beer, but you dont display a good advert for checking out any food stalls :rofl:

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
I went Germany watchin England in the World Cup 2006 and I agree 100%. The food was absolutely awful :hurl:

Their Beer is bloody brilliant though ;)

Gotta say though the Germans were unbelievably nice :eek: :)

tucker2005

Aug 29, 2005
Eccles
I went Germany watchin England in the World Cup 2006 and I agree 100%. The food was absolutely awful :hurl:

Their Beer is bloody brilliant though ;)

Gotta say though the Germans were unbelievably nice :eek: :)

coz the sorry about there nations behavouir in ze war. lol

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels,
door bells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles...

Do you also like snowflakes that stay on your nose & eyelashes :D

How do you feel about bright copper kettles & packages wrapped up with string ?

Well, these are a few of my fave things!:condom:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
packages wrapped up with string ?
Jonno laughs, but ever year i wrap my Christmas gifts up for people with brown paper and string. Occasionaly i go mental and spray a little antique gold glitter on the string before wrapping, but usually not.

I also thread popcorn onto fishing wire as garland on the tree, and i have real red and white candy cane things an all. Plus edible ginger heart bisc's. I could go on lol.

Jonno laughs, but ever year i wrap my Christmas gifts up for people with brown paper and string. Occasionaly i go mental and spray a little antique gold glitter on the string before wrapping, but usually not.

I also thread popcorn onto fishing wire as garland on the tree, and i have real red and white candy cane things an all. Plus edible ginger heart bisc's. I could go on lol.

Awww - you're just how a real wife should be.... :luv:

@ Pauly P... I'd be having a word mate... you're being given very short shrift...

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I take it youre having a go at my less than wifely dutys? :rolleyes:

I give great head :bj: thats much more important that putting popcorn on a tree :D

Lol i was actually going to say yesterday 'what she lacks in wife skills she makes up for in tits', but i thought it a bit private lol. It seems timid now:condom:

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
ooooh crickey neil that just sounds awful:S
hope ya home to a decent meal soon then eh!

lol see it makes the vodka & vimto with pizza seem like food fit for royalty!!!! ;)

I thought the Brits were atrocious but by jesus these fellas take some beating

Dont get me wrong, I like the germans, and its bollocks about them not having a sense of humour, they must have to eat this shite

In the last few days Ive eaten the following at hotels / restaurants:

1. Dried meatballs on a bed of vinegar soaked cabbage (possibly 2-3 days old)

2. "Poached" (microwaved) salmon drizzled with an unidentifiable pink sauce with spinach sludge and tinned boiled potatoes

3. Strips of fillet steak (bollocks) on a bed of sloppy pasta in a sweet curry sauce

4. Curry coco cream soup (see above for last nights left overs) with crabs (i think they were of the fish kind)

5. Salad with Roast Prawns (who roasts prawns ffs, they were rock hard)

I cannae take any more, my insides are hurting and Im developing a moustache

Cheers

Lars

thorstenkonrad_4581886f70c22.jpg

MissGirlE

Nov 25, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
All that sounds pretty gross. You need to try some Wiener schnitzel! That stuff rocks.

I must say American food is not much better.

I really like Czech and Slovak cuisine, though they seem to love that shredded vinegar cabbage stuff too...which I am not too hot about.