garlic is the work of the devil!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
how the fcuk do you get rid of the taste/smell the morning after???

giving me raging heartburn and i stink to high heaven of the fekkin smell of the shizzle!!

brushed me teeth loads, mouthwash etc.........gets into work and i fekkin pong!!

please please please give me ur best n worst tips to get rid of the nastyness!!!!!!!

lee laaaa

Aug 10, 2007

giving me raging heartburn and i stink to high heaven of the fekkin smell of the shizzle!!

brushed me teeth loads, mouthwash etc.........gets into work and i fekkin pong!!

please please please give me ur best n worst tips to get rid of the nastyness!!!!!!!

They say eating fresh parsley sorts it out :thumbsup:
I prefare to breathe my garlic breath over people ;)

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
i quite like it, in fact i lingered around a massive pan of garlic mushrooms in a blizzard at one of those international food markets yesterday, taking in the wiff :love:

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
i quite like it, in fact i lingered around a massive pan of garlic mushrooms in a blizzard at one of those international food markets yesterday, taking in the wiff :love:

I ate a shite load of garlic mushrooms at la tasca at the trafford centre last year (they were proper nice too!) but that night i threw up loads :cry: the garlic was too much for me. Boo!

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!

How can it be the work of the Devil, if it gets rid of vampires? Like, durrrr :D

Sonic92

VIP Gold Member
Apr 14, 2005
The Vault
Word on the street is eat sugar or chocolate, check the quote below, although you might need to buy a set of falsies!!! :D

Do you have as sweet tooth? Congratulations, you have just won half the battle against garlic breath! Studies have proved that eating one teaspoonful of sugar everyday can make your breath fresh. Eating lots of chocolates will also help you, although I don't recommend it because while chocolates can actually help you get rid of onion or garlic breath, eating too much of them can actually harm your gums.