funeral song

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
When ya die,:( what song(s)would you like to be played at yr funeral...
mine are in no particular order ...
1.dilemma-in spirit.(orig mix) :)
2.queen-who wants to live for ever :)
3.saints go marchin in :)

Just hope its later than sooner...lol :)

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
Bloody hell kev its Friday :D

the%20grim%20reaper.jpg

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
last one i went to my mate rorys , they had the Z CARS theme (big everton fan:p )

That tune always reminds me of ringtones, because every other person has it has their ringtone;)

There's gotta be at least 10 times as many everton fans as liverpool fans;)

That tune always reminds me of ringtones, because every other person has it has their ringtone;)

aye ur spot on there :thumbsup: was on the bus into to town few months back takes bout 45 mins and heard few phones go off , heard "ring of fire" ring tone once + Z cars twice , was grinning to myself thinkin 2-1 to everton when i got off the bus , lol:p

my 2 funeral tunes btw are

orbital - belfast
+ coldcut - autumn leaves (irrisistable force mix)
YouTube - Coldcut - Autumn Leaves (Irresistable Force Mix Trip 1) :love: a beautifull song that can make you cry or smile ,

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
I jokingly said I would have "wind beneath my wings" by bette midler at my funeral as I love the film beaches. Plus my siblings could sing the line "you were the wind beneath my wings" :rofl: ;)

Duno, not thought about it too much. Maybe have that one to see the joke til the end (minus the singing from brother & sisters) and maybe a coldplay tune. I'll have to give it more serious thought and get back to you. Lol.

x

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004

PMSL Jigs, i'll agree with that, bein a blue like lol.

For me always said dilemma, but would also like sterling void-its alrightphones: phones: phones: