Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Good morning Tony :wave:

Well for one cus ive no work for once tomorrow and for two i get to see jenny jen this evening :love:

All good :thumbsup:

what about you what ya up to? :wave:

tricky nicky

Sep 18, 2006
in heaven of course!!
im glad its friday bcos my nephew sleeps over and we get up to shenanigans!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• knickers.jpg
    knickers.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 117

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
im buzzin me bananaaaaaaaa's offskis this morning coz my new lcd tv has jus been delivered.......i only ordered it lastnight!!!

also going to see me chick tonight :love:

and hopefully going to see me uncle wozzaaaaaaa tomoz:love:

farking hell yeah....thanks crunchy its fridaaaaaaaay:king:

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
I'm glad its friday coz I dont have to go to work today and an old friend of mine from school is coming over to see me [met up again after 27 years!!!] showing my age :eek:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Cuz im off to see Stardust with the kids tonight and then gonna order a KFC family bucket afterwards :D

That's really nice Buzz. . . but why spoil the show by going to KFC!!! ;)

I'm glad because I'm back in my own home, the heating has just been fixed, my wife is not working this weekend and there is a sports bonanza on TV!

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I'm glad it's friday because it means it's now the weekend, I can lie in, do a spot of shopping tomoz;) few beers and no more work until monday:thumbsup: :D

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
I'm glad it's Friday because I was hungover in work today after drinking too much last night:$ I met up with some friends from school who I've not see for ages but drank more than I should have and over slept this morning :( So I can sleep in tomorrow and no work :D :D :D Just chilling out tonight at home and off into Manchester tomorrow night ;)