For all the Big Brother fans...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
... OK I admit I have watched a bit of it this year, depsite what I posted in the previous thread :$ ;)

Was anyone watching it last night? Wtf was Lisa talking about when she was peeling the potatoes :confused:

"Lymm is well renowned for ufo sightings, we infact camped out at Lymm Dam next to where the aliens landed" :| :eek:

Well that's the first I've heard of it and I've lived there for the last 24 yrs!

Must keep my eye out for little green men from now on! :ghost:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
she's a bit away with the fairies, she was saying something about the universe must have been calling Mario to go that night he got evicted :rolleyes:

whatever Luv, if thats your excuse for not being able to keep the smile off your face when his name was read out :D you'd think she'd at least seem a bit sad seeing as they're meant to be madly in lurrrrv :rolleyes: lol

she needs to lay off the acid, not to mention lay off the botox too :| lol

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.

"Lymm is well renowned for ufo sightings, we infact camped out at Lymm Dam next to where the aliens landed" :| :eek:

Well that's the first I've heard of it and I've lived there for the last 24 yrs!

I aint seen any Aliens when walking my dog round there??

On a different slant, When a commercial for BB came on Channel 4 last night. . . .I covered my eyes. . . .as I really would like to be able to reply (in a hypothetical situation!!) to the question "don't you know who I am?". . . . ."Actually, No I don't."

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
She's so monotone isn't she!? Eurgh!

When she said that on the night of Sean (mario's REAL name) getting evicted about the universe it confirmed just how deluded that couple are for me. :fekked:

Anyhoo, on BB now I'm loving.....

Mikey's diary room rants, oh how right he gets it!
Dale joining in now Jennifer has gone!
Rex and his sarcastic, twatty comments! Haha!
Darnell being head of house!
The 'Bex & Luke Romance' lol.
The Heaven & Hell split!

x

blandy

Nov 9, 2005
she's a bit away with the fairies, she was saying something about the universe must have been calling Mario to go that night he got evicted :rolleyes:

Ha ha ha I heard that n all, them two were just completely full of shit I've never heard people talk as much bollocks as them two in me life. Mario's eviction night was funny as owt where they the 'The Office' this and had Mario with all his David Brent style quotes

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
For me Darnell and Stuart seem alright, not sure about the new ones only caught the one episode with them in but I take it from seeing people nominate last night that Belinda isn't too popular.

That Bex is bloody awful!!! Saw an episode a little while back and she just wapped her boobs out and was running round the garden :confused: I'm sure her parents must be so proud :rolleyes: Did you see the face on her last night when the other group got the chips from the potatoes they'd peeled! He he! :D

I can see me getting hooked on this now! :p

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
that bloody Bex character comes across as a really nasty vile whiney jealous attention-demanding brat!
Cant believe she's a nursery nurse, a role model to young children. I hope to God thats not how she behaves at work, If I had kids who were where she works i'd be looking for a new place for them straightaway! :naughty: :crazy:

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
that bloody Bex character comes across as a really nasty vile whiney jealous attention-demanding brat!
Cant believe she's a nursery nurse, a role model to young children. I hope to God thats not how she behaves at work, If I had kids who were where she works i'd be looking for a new place for them straightaway! :naughty: :crazy:

Agreed! She gets right on my wig wam she does :mad: Loud and obnoxious!

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
... OK I admit I have watched a bit of it this year, depsite what I posted in the previous thread :$ ;)

Was anyone watching it last night? Wtf was Lisa talking about when she was peeling the potatoes :confused:

Lol I thought the same when I saw it:crazy:

Speaking of BB, has anyone got a favourite to win this year? I'm rooting for Sara at the moment;)

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Not really got a favourite yet but I loved Dale in the nominations last night...

"my 1st nomination is Mohammed because he's a tit" :rofl:

Tell it like it is!

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Not really got a favourite yet but I loved Dale in the nominations last night...

"my 1st nomination is Mohammed because he's a tit" :rofl:

Tell it like it is!

you should have seen the post-argument dairy room rant he did about him then!
"he's a dick! he's a complete bellend! he's a cock!" :rofl:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Bex and Luke.... ;) :p

laurel%20and%20hardy.jpg