Ffs.......

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lora loves sonz

Mar 1, 2006
Manchester
www.myspace.com
im stressed out now! y does everything seem to go wrong at once n plus that it always seems to happen to me! :( im hungry!

rite i was cookin me tea - well looking forward to me saussages, homemade mash n caramalized onions when the fuse box goes... i went to turn it on thinking it was jus a light that had gon but it wudnt switch back on. :S tried everything i cud think of then thought "oh yeh, i was cookin" :$

the fookin oven is broke now, trips everytime i turn the buggar on, so i ended up having a tin of cornbeef for me tea since all the food i had in was frozen n none of it was microwaveable! bugger! wot the hell am i gona do now coz i ant got no money n dont get my bleedin next student loan til may... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :mad:

(for those of u who r thinkin - dum biatch tell ur landlord... i am her! lol)

not only has that annoyd me 2nite, everything else seems to have gon rong recently....

we have discovered - since all the heavey rain has come - that there is a hole in the roof and its floodin my housemates room :eek: lol, were currently catching water in a bin but green mould has now started to grow along the wall ewwwwwwwww! lol was amusing at first but now its just mingin! :S

oh aye and on wednesday the fan stopped workin in the bloody bathroom so now everytime ne1 has a shower u cant see urself in the mirror for like hours (extreamly irritating!), ha ha n i pulled the bathroom door handle off too (by accident of course!) - now it lives on floor so u cant lock urself in there coz once its shut, without the handle, u cant get out

yes... not amusing wen drunk n there is no handle!

plus the otherweek we had a party... n sum how... the shower door sort of fell off :confused: i honestly have no idea how that happened! but its ok on that front coz i did a lil DIY and went to B&Q for a new hinge n fitted it myself!!! check me out! :D

ne electrictions out there who cud help me on the cooker front??? oh n ne ideas wot to do with the fan? please help me!

lx

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
Does the oven turn on at all now or not?
Flip me Lora you need a lil handyman;)
Easty is a sparky!!!

Is there a flat roof over your mates bedroom ?? if there is this felt may need changing. you can patch it up for now but it will need doing ( felt flat roofs only last about 10 yrs) as alsorts of other problems will occur if you dont close the leak.The green stuff is spores and bad for your chest and especially if your asthmatic etc

Another thought is if the gutters are higher than the leak they could be blocked with crap build up (nests, stones etc)
Hope ive helped a wee bit hon :thumbsup:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
whinge whinge, bloody whinge :p

:rotate:

lol i know tell me about it .. women eh . . . ( tis ben btw . . . lol ) . . .

dont worry im sure yall manage hun . . . . ;) . . x b x

seems weve both had an unlcuky week . . . lololol ;). . . . ah well things can only get better form ere on . . thats what i say lass . . . ;) :) x

Antz

Nov 9, 2004
Tony Towers
Laura my dear, I've been your parents house/mansion remember...:)
and whilst swimming in your swimming pool came to the conclusion your not short of a bob or two :eyebrow:
bulldoze the house and build a new one :hubba: ;)

the_ColaBoy

May 26, 2002
Walmington-on-Sea
r'cooker was blowing at the fuse box last week. Pulled the cooker out and turned it about face. I discovered the cooker vortex in doing so - everything I had dropped in the last 4 months had been sucked under there. I found a plastic cover which I undid. Inside were the wires from the cooker socket. The wires (sneaky bastards) had melted a bit and stuck together. Got me a stanley and my cable cutters and cut off the bad bit, fashioned a new bit, put the wires back in same holes, tightened it up and hey presto! We can now reheat pies!

10 minute job.

The wife says I should add sparky to me cv. I said I avoid enough work as it is :thumbsup:

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
tis sonz

quick tip for the fan problemo, open the window WHILE you are in the shower and it will stop everywhere getting all steamy. oo er! lol :)

fuck knows about everything else. Ring your dad?? lol
x

lora loves sonz

Mar 1, 2006
Manchester
www.myspace.com
i still luv ya lora:$ :love:

ha ha u nutter! luv u 2! dont take illegal substances peeps! lol

whinge whinge, bloody whinge :p

:rotate:

:eek: oi u!

Laura my dear, I've been your parents house/mansion remember...:)
and whilst swimming in your swimming pool came to the conclusion your not short of a bob or two :eyebrow:
bulldoze the house and build a new one :hubba: ;)

NO :mad:

tis not there house its mine n i dont scrounge off me parents! bad subject - dont get me started on this one or u will regret it! :p

still love u tho antz! nicely put tho! ;)

lx

r'cooker was blowing at the fuse box last week. Pulled the cooker out and turned it about face. I discovered the cooker vortex in doing so - everything I had dropped in the last 4 months had been sucked under there. I found a plastic cover which I undid. Inside were the wires from the cooker socket. The wires (sneaky bastards) had melted a bit and stuck together. Got me a stanley and my cable cutters and cut off the bad bit, fashioned a new bit, put the wires back in same holes, tightened it up and hey presto! We can now reheat pies!

10 minute job.

The wife says I should add sparky to me cv. I said I avoid enough work as it is :thumbsup:

ooooooooo sounds bit scary to me, im actually quite scared of electricuting myself :$ so think il giv this one a miss - mite suggest it to one of me house mates tho! lol :p sounds like a plan! :D

thanx for the tips!

tis sonz

quick tip for the fan problemo, open the window WHILE you are in the shower and it will stop everywhere getting all steamy. oo er! lol :)

fuck knows about everything else. Ring your dad?? lol
x

come on sonz i no im dum....... but im not that dum! ;) we dont have a window in the bathroom - hence the need for a fan!

oh aye n i rang my dad n he sed wtf do u expect me to do im 200 miles away! lol, so thats about as far as iv got up til now! :|

lx

lora loves sonz

Mar 1, 2006
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Does the oven turn on at all now or not?
Flip me Lora you need a lil handyman;)
Easty is a sparky!!!

Is there a flat roof over your mates bedroom ?? if there is this felt may need changing. you can patch it up for now but it will need doing ( felt flat roofs only last about 10 yrs) as alsorts of other problems will occur if you dont close the leak.The green stuff is spores and bad for your chest and especially if your asthmatic etc

Another thought is if the gutters are higher than the leak they could be blocked with crap build up (nests, stones etc)
Hope ive helped a wee bit hon :thumbsup:

awwwww thanx hun.... it aint a flat roof tho its a slated sloping one! i recon where the chimney brest meets the slate there is a hole, n the rain seems to be gettin in there, but i dont have a laddder to climb up the side of the house to look n i cant get in the loft coz the hole u gota get thro in the celing is too small lol cant get my hips thro it :$

i rang a builder 2day n he sed hed come round with a ladder n av a gander so hopefully il no more as of 2moro!

lx

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
ha ha u nutter! luv u 2! dont take illegal substances peeps! lol

aw shucks:D cheers mate:wave:

bugger!
the fookin oven
my bleedin next student loan
caramalized onions
(extreamly irritating!):eek:
dum biatch

.....but i was not too wrecked to be 'shocked' and dare i say it 'disgusted' and if im honest 'disappointed'
with some of last nights language:naughty: :p :cool:

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
is your oven electric and do u plug it in? if u do then all it will be is the fuse has gone in the plug, every time your pluggin it in or switchin it on then you will be pulling too much current which is causing the breaker to flip:thumbsup:

lora loves sonz

Mar 1, 2006
Manchester
www.myspace.com
cheers for the advice hun! :cool:

fook nos wot was wrong with it - so dont understand electrical sh*t lol :$

its kinda fixed now after i played around with it. just can use one of the hobs! god nos wot thats to do with??? :confused:

oh n iv fixed the roof too! well not me... obviously but a builder did it! ha ha, jus gota sand the mould off the wall n repaint it.... job for monday!

lx

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
cheers for the advice hun! :cool:

fook nos wot was wrong with it - so dont understand electrical sh*t lol :$

its kinda fixed now after i played around with it. just can use one of the hobs! god nos wot thats to do with??? :confused:

oh n iv fixed the roof too! well not me... obviously but a builder did it! ha ha, jus gota sand the mould off the wall n repaint it.... job for monday!

lx

can your dad not sort it?
If u cant get it fixed and u live any where near manchester then I'll have a look

lora loves sonz

Mar 1, 2006
Manchester
www.myspace.com
can your dad not sort it?
If u cant get it fixed and u live any where near manchester then I'll have a look

lol u sound like antz! ha ha! :p i dont like askin me parents for stuff - i feel like they've dun enuff for me already for one life time! :love:

aw hun thats well sweet of u :love: - i do live in manchester or i will do forever hopefully as of june but... my house is in south wales where im at uni! thanks for the offer tho! i recon il jus deal with having one hob on the cooker out of action til i move house n i can jus sort it then! :cool:

lx

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
lol u sound like antz! ha ha! :p i dont like askin me parents for stuff - i feel like they've dun enuff for me already for one life time! :love:

aw hun thats well sweet of u :love: - i do live in manchester or i will do forever hopefully as of june but... my house is in south wales where im at uni! thanks for the offer tho! i recon il jus deal with having one hob on the cooker out of action til i move house n i can jus sort it then! :cool:

lx

lol no worries, i was sat htere in work last night thinking i hope she still has a dad and i have not put me foot in it:$
aye wales is a bit far for me, I struggle to get out of newton heath lol