Feeling good because...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

GaryBaldi

Dec 30, 2003
Luton
good

Im feeling good at the moment because i moved into a new flat and things are going well at work.
Work was not going too good earlier in the year but it has turned around and is a lot better there now

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Dunno whats up wi me tbh-Ive been really happy for aaages :D-which is strange-theres normally somat going on to get the ole stress levels up...

Since crashing my car (again) (the day b4 Sonz' bday party) everything has been absolutely fantastic...

Nowt to complain about really-I could want for more but Id just be damn greedy then ;) Im happy with what Ive got on in my life at the mo:love:

Plus Ive got the parts for my car today-so extra happy :jumpin:

tricky nicky

Sep 18, 2006
in heaven of course!!
im in an ace mood as im going to butlins at skegvegas on friday for an all out 80's fest;)
musical youth will passing the duchie live on stage:cool:
go west and five star are also there!!!!
will be getting extemley spangled and making a tw*t of myself in fancy dress
bring it onnnnnnn:cool:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
The weather's nice and the craic at work is good:thumbsup: :D

Plus was doing a job in at the Trafford Centre today and there was only a hrs work, so I grabbed a coffee and did some window shopping;)

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
All good here, just a sailing through life on calm waters, no good luck and no bad luck... just so so! :thumbsup:

Thinking of flogging the motorbike and range rover and buying a 60's ford anglia at the mo, so must have had a bump on the head! :wave:

(one of these for our younger readers... :D )
ford_anglia_1966.jpg

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
Your joking, its fookin rapid! There aint no weight in the thing and the back end comes out for fun at ridiculously low speeds thanks to the lever armed rear live axle!

It was the best fun i've had with me clothes on, after i dumped a 200tdi engine and series 2 crash gearbox in a 1948 series 1 landrover! :thumbsup:

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
That Rapier is trully beautifull! :thumbsup:

They used to rot for fun though, i wonder how long it took to get her looking like that?

Yeah innit just...
Far too cheap as well...
*sigh*

Pick up & rebuild a nice Holbay triple carb top end & a set of SU's from somewhere... then spend about a month setting them up lol...
There wouldn't be many cooler rides cruising the south coast next summer ah tell thee...

FUCK this crunchy credit malarkey.

You're right though they do rot like buggery, but then, what car from that era didn't?

EDIT you mentioned selling your bike... you have no idea how tempted I am to chop mine in...

Last edited:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
I got a surprise cheque for £208 off my car insurance company coz I'd over paid them! woooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :gigolo:

x

Now that was one heck of a happy moment!!!!

Erm buying my cocoon ticket was about the only reeeeally happy moment I can think of this week lol...anyone coming? 14th nov @ warehouse project