Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
..for a bit of time anyway.

I am taking voluntary redundancy and finish up with Royal Mail on Tuesday after 19 years (yipee!). 99% of my posts were made during work time so big up to them for "allowing" me to do so lol. Around the 18th I am about to undertake an IT course which will take me through Comptia A+,MCDST,MCSA and MSCE so most of my time will be spent focusing on that. I will have to find another source of income to keep on top of bills etc, so my time on here will be few and far between. Personally I think the break will do me good as I haven't really created any constructive threads probably for the last 6 years apart from the odd "shooms you really are a gayer" post. At last I intend to get a set of 1210s in the next few weeks.

I might end up regretting making this move, but hey nothing ventured nothing gained as they say.

Anyone wishing to contact me can get my number from Cano (if he still has it or fred funk)

I will still be lurking around tomorrow, but presence thereaftern will be extremely limited...

See you all later,

Andy T

All the best to ya andy!! :thumbsup: Good luck with it all. :cool:

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
First Sirius leaves, then you..... is there anyone left to have a decent discussion with??? Yeah, and I'm blaming you for my mail showing up 2 days late, bloody skiving bastard... lol:p jk

Fair play to you Andy:thumbsup: Good luck on your new venture, I'm sure you're making the right decision. Have a well deserved break mate :love: :)