Farewell my friends

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

turpieaj

Feb 15, 2003
sunshine on Leith, via Watford
..for a bit of time anyway.

I am taking voluntary redundancy and finish up with Royal Mail on Tuesday after 19 years (yipee!). 99% of my posts were made during work time so big up to them for "allowing" me to do so lol. Around the 18th I am about to undertake an IT course which will take me through Comptia A+,MCDST,MCSA and MSCE so most of my time will be spent focusing on that. I will have to find another source of income to keep on top of bills etc, so my time on here will be few and far between. Personally I think the break will do me good as I haven't really created any constructive threads probably for the last 6 years apart from the odd "shooms you really are a gayer" post. At last I intend to get a set of 1210s in the next few weeks.

I might end up regretting making this move, but hey nothing ventured nothing gained as they say.

Anyone wishing to contact me can get my number from Cano (if he still has it or fred funk)

I will still be lurking around tomorrow, but presence thereaftern will be extremely limited...

See you all later,

Andy T

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Personally I think the break will do me good as I haven't really created any constructive threads probably for the last 6 years

you can say that again....when are you goin?!;)

only kiddin mate, be a shame to see ya go, one of the best fellas on ere imo, you've helped me out with tunes many a time and made me laugh n'all.

good luck with yer courses etc Andy.

Take it easy

Lee.

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
sorely missed andy :( dont forget us will you :(

hope everything goes well for you babes ill keep my fingers n toes crossed and good luck with the decks ;)

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Your getting out at the right time andy , just wish i could do the same (ill keep u posted on that anyways) No pun intented :condom: :D

All the best with the course's and what not , and you know the deck idea is a good one :king:

Stay safe mate :wave:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Next one is next week friday 13th saturday 14th & monday 16th

Thats not hofficial yet but its what we have been told today like

Gonna cost me around 190 that for them 3 days :cry:

take it you dont get no help from the unions then on strike days :| i dont strike from work here cus of that reason id rather cross the picket lol :$

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
take it you dont get no help from the unions then on strike days :| i dont strike from work here cus of that reason id rather cross the picket lol :$

Newp ..

I pay 2 pound odd subs a week to the union along with every one else

Never get anything from them whatsoever :naughty:

Believe me deb its crossed my mind , already 60 pound down from the last one plus that if it goes ahead gonna fook my monthlys up good and proper

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Well just do what i do on strike days and turn up to work looking no one owns you - they soon feel sorry for you when you tell them you cant afford food hahahaha :p theres the proof ya need a pay rise - catch 22 aint it - cant need extra money too badly if ya afford to strike ;)