FAO: OSA'ers

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
So is there anything us newbies should know about you lovely lot?

Who's panked who... any incestuous OSA relationships? :rofls:

Who are the dominent alpha males?

Are any of you related etc.. etc..?

dish the dirt then! :D

I suppose this thread is tit for tat.

I asked for it I guess!:thumbsup:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
There's quite a lot of incestuous relationships-seems everybody has slept with everyone! :rofl:

Anyways, Butty thinks he's the dominant one but actually that's Shooms! :eyebrow::moonie: :whip:

I'm Butty's boss and he's OSA's boss! lol. :thumbsup:

Me and Lozzie are sisters and lilsonzbroed is our brother!

There's bee quite a few OSA weddings and babies, more to come (from others before woody or retro etc says anything!) I reckon!

I think that's it for now!

x

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
There's quite a lot of incestuous relationships-seems everybody has slept with everyone! :rofl:

Anyways, Butty thinks he's the dominant one but actually that's Shooms! :eyebrow::moonie: :whip:

I'm Butty's boss and he's OSA's boss! lol. :thumbsup:

Me and Lozzie are sisters and lilsonzbroed is our brother!

There's bee quite a few OSA weddings and babies, more to come (from others before woody or retro etc says anything!) I reckon!

I think that's it for now!

x

Am quite suprised i am remembered round these parts lol

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Everytime I see Leeds take yet another kick to the bollocks I think of you mate :D

Good win the w/e for you - only minus 12 points now :D

I think i will always be known for my love of leeds on ere. I cant believe the amount of shit we have had to go through this season, to think that we nearly ceased to exist (cue to jokes)

I dont think many football fans would wish the sort of stuff thats happened to us on anyone. I know some mistakes and even some sly business has happened but it wasnt us fans and we are all just wanting the glory days back. I feel sure that bates is at fault but if we get out of this mess it will be a miracle.