England

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

tilt

Mar 2, 2004
Germany
What a crap team, seen this game and was really shokked how shit this teamis. Look @ Rooney, how shit was he. Crouch too. Get ya Bent/Johnson offense in :cool:

BTW Germany is leadin 3-0 over Slovakia @ half-time :)

Would really luv to c a friendly game at the mo

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
never do anything while we have managers who want to accomodate players cos theyve got no balls........

fat frank is absoluteley fucking shite ...said it for years and will stand by it.....

absolutely shite at chelsea before all the superstars came in and allowed him to roam around playing his pretty pretty football, redknapp was the same, great when the teams doing well but when the chips are down...... fuck all

are best central midfeild is gerrrd and hargrieves... obviously we couldnt pick them so that shows the strenght in depth.... none existent

i speak as a season ticket holder for 19 years at liverpool and im telling you that peter crouch is a joker, never be a liverpool player as long as i live..... wheres the balance?

the whole country knows we need pace up front with rooney, we must be so easy to defend against it unreal

as for the second goal... thats football.

a scary thought though about the english game... all pace and power, no craft and guile:(

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Talking about overpaid players :cops:

Seen a bit on news before about that micheal lad who got locked up for somat he didnt do whilst abroad watching liverpool

They need to raise 60 grand to get him back on uk soil

So why the fck dont the pool players have a whip round for him (wouldnt be fck all to some of them that)

Just a thought like :wave:

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Well at least we've got 5 month to get a new manager:D. If anything these last few matches have shown that he has absolutley no plan b, funnily enough like Sven.
I agree that the palyers should take the flack also but anyone could see that the whole shape of the team was f**ked from the start.

Oh and Tilt erm,,,,
SPO172.jpg

lgpp0363.jpg

spitfire.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D
only kidding m8;) you dead right we are shit.:thumbsup:

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
cano....... there not allowed to donate cash (so they sat)...but they have attended loads of fund raising events and donated shirts and the such for fundraising...

have to say i agree though , i suppose they could easily do it incognito.

have been to a couple of doos and carra was there.

generally though hes had good support from local bands and that...the farm and shack .

played footy for a micheal sheilds 7 in the hillborough memorial trophy a year ago and met his dad... things that are goin on behind the scenes stink.. but thats are goverment for you :(

sy69

Jan 17, 2004
Not Here
i always get stick of folk at work for not watching england.i have watched the last 2 games and it will deffo be the last 2 i watch.they are total waste of friggin time :mad:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
said the other day sy.... people who support ENGURLAND generally support shite football teams!

It can't even be totally about football if you don't actually like other football;)

True fans of football will watch Barcelona vs Madrid, England vs Brazil or anything likely to be a real treat:thumbsup: People with the 1 team mentality aren't football fans at all they're just (insert team here) fans.

It's a big difference!

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
your right jiglo.... and im proud of that, see if you,ve been brought up watching some of the best football the world has ever seen, why would i wanna watch charlton v middlesborough on a monday night....do you honestly enjoy that?

and as for not being a true football fan... well i watch grass roots every week and have done for years, i watch the reserves and the youth teams at both everton and liverpool... i saw owen when he was 12 and rooney even younger....so i think your being a bit unfair matey :thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I wouldn't normally go out of my way to watch charlton v middlesborough, but I have watched lower division football and i've really enjoyed some games and i've also turned over from watching stalemates. I don't tend to watch those games now though, because I don't get as much out of them as watching the heavyweights battle. My dad used to take me watching Wigan when we were in the old 4th then 3rd divisions and I didn't always enjoy them either.

In my local it doesn't matter if you support Man Utd, Liverpool, Everton, City, Wigan, Spurs (yes there's 2 spurs fans) etc they all get behind England on matchday.

I just don't understand the one team mentality some people have or in your case just your local teams. What's wrong with supporting a national team?:S

Ponka

Aug 27, 2005
Middleton
www.mcfc.co.uk
Steve Mclaren is so out of his depth....
The under 21's would have played with more heart than any of the cvnts that played tonight....

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/chillout-room/58228-world-cup-squad-2.html?highlight=walcott

I said it months ago but walcott is one of the best players in Engalnd at the minute... much better than rooney (although when he is on song he is up ther with anyone) and Micah Richards is 10x better then dick head neville (i may be a bit biased here) but I tell you who we missed the most..... number 7.. i bet he sat at home chuckling his head off cos he would've done a job tonight...

How can he not be one of the best 22 in england ??????

and as for darren bent the clue is in the name... he is a tap in merchant and will never get past 15 caps for england....
AJ though is shit hot and so is dean ashton they both know where the goal is...

Lampard needs a kick up the arse and if i was piss head mclaren the first person i'd speak to would be peter taylor cos these kids are the key....

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
That has to be the poorest display Ive seen from an England team in years

Terrible tactics, awful passing, you wonder what they do in training. I watched the U21s on Tuesday and they didnt play well either, but they won because of the pace in the team. The England side put out last night had none.

Can anyone honestly say they wanted McClaren as England manager? Not one person I know did. The FA took the easy route, they wanted a Yes man, not someone like O'Neill who was easily the best man for the job:|

I just don't understand the one team mentality some people have or in your case just your local teams. What's wrong with supporting a national team?:S

Nothing IMO. In the last 10 years or so it has become fashionable with a certain section of fans of the so called bigger teams (oo controversial;) )