Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
DJ_ID said:
Cheers peeps. Nice one.
:D

btw... just looking at the locations.... am I the only Southerner on here? lol

Hi there ID. Welcoem to the mad house :) Nah, Doolz is the resident Moody Southerner ;) There's quite a few southerners on here, they're just hidin cos they're not allowed out in daylight ;) :p Lol.

Where Darn Sarth are you from?

DJ_ID

Aug 26, 2005
Planet Rock
Thanks laydeez and gents.

Pixie said:
There's quite a few southerners on here, they're just hidin cos they're not allowed out in daylight ;) :p Lol.

Where Darn Sarth are you from?

heheh!... probly for the best!

I live just outside London. Bucks. But I'm from the Westcountry...mostly...it's complicated.

oioi

...plenty of Suvna's on ere ID - I'm over here in the Dam working, but an ex-Essex lad who's been living in South London for recent years (hence the name) - Think I've seen you poke your head round the door in the www.piraterevival.co.uk chatroom on MIRC? Good to see you on here too, you'll be able to tap an endless stream of musical knowledge.

Hope you enjoy your stay. :thumbsup:

BrixTim

DJ_ID said:
Cheers peeps. Nice one.
:D

btw... just looking at the locations.... am I the only Southerner on here? lol

DJ_ID

Aug 26, 2005
Planet Rock
brixtonite said:
...plenty of Suvna's on ere ID ......Think I've seen you poke your head round the door in the www.piraterevival.co.uk chatroom on MIRC? Good to

Comforting to know. Just so that if I do get into a north/south type debate I have some back up.... heheh! :p ;)

Yeah, you probably have seen me in there. I was in there last nite listening to DanceM. I pop in every so often (Amongst the various other inet stations I listen too.... breakpirates, ineffect, remaniss etc.. hard to find the time to listen to everything I want to)