ebay snidey B@stards

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

STUART

Jul 27, 2002
Birmingham
they throw all items off because they change the rules and you have to give free P&P

so they end 200 items I relist within a 30 day period with no P&P as requested

they then charge relisting fees again and im now left with a £40 bill and have only sold 4 items last month with FVF of £2.50 therefore the rest is just plain silly.

Ebay could change the rules ever week if they want and we have to foot the bill.

sorry for the rant but im soooo fed up with these monkeys.

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
loving this from a seller whos had to offer free postage. :axe:

"IMPORTANT NOTE FOR UK BUYERS ONLY

While i offer free postage to the UK, it comes with the following conditions :-

1. All records will be posted in a plain paper envelope with no protection.

2. These records will not be treated as a priority and may take up to 45 days to be delivered

3. Payment for these records must be made by UK Postal Order only, made payable to Simon Petts

4. I will not offer any refunds on records paid for under this option. I will also not accept anyb responsibilty for items being damaged or lost in transit

5. Free postage option is not available for multiple buys

I WOULD RECOMMEND NORMAL POSTAGE OPTIONS, WHICH WILL BE SENT OUT IN PROFESSIONAL MAILERS, WITH PROTECTION AND ALL SENT RECORDED DELIVERY"

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
What has changed? Do people have to offer free postage on all items?

looks like it for some categories, only saw it a few days ago for records, but this has been the case for ps3 / xbox games too for a few months now. Standard 2nd class postage of a 12" costs something like £1.85 plus a mailer, takes minimum cost to post over £2. Cant see too many tunes starting at 99p anymore :S