Dogging!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
oldskoolLiisa said:
I still dont understand why it is called dogging??? lol can someone enlighten me? do they all do it doggy or sommat??

"a practice which involves unprotected sex with strangers in public parks."

Probably because of it taking place in parks - at it like dogs

Too fucking cold in the winter, wouldn't be much good when ya down to 1/8th of an inch would it? :eek: :S

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
i thort everyone had heard of this ..... :eek:

dogging has been going on in and around our area for about the past 2 years now (huddersfield area) .... it generally goes round by word of mouth and once one place has been sussed they move onto the next ... they've done it in parks, school playgrounds, car parks etc .... must admit theres been a couple of times now when from word of mouth ive heard when there is a scheduled event .... never been like, although biggster off ere (the dirty bastard) has been wantin to go, but he dont drive! lol i heard that round our area there is a boyfriend and girlfriend who do it for others regularly coz it turns em on .... crazy shit

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
Danny said:
i thort everyone had heard of this ..... :eek:

dogging has been going on in and around our area for about the past 2 years now (huddersfield area) .... it generally goes round by word of mouth and once one place has been sussed they move onto the next ... they've done it in parks, school playgrounds, car parks etc .... must admit theres been a couple of times now when from word of mouth ive heard when there is a scheduled event .... never been like, although biggster off ere (the dirty bastard) has been wantin to go, but he dont drive! lol i heard that round our area there is a boyfriend and girlfriend who do it for others regularly coz it turns em on .... crazy shit
yes it happens a lot round here too, at pex hill which is an old quarry and at the station carpark in delemere forest. I had heard about it but i was well shocked when i found out it was happening really close to were i live.

woof woof

jayne x

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
Trafford Water Sports centre (just off J6 M60 sale/trafford water park)

It happens at the water park not far from me near a pub called Jacksons Boat. Ive never been, ive only heard the rumors!!!:eek:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
MizzDeedz said:
(just off J6 M60 sale/trafford water park)

It happens at the water park not far from me near a pub called Jacksons Boat. Ive never been, ive only heard the rumors!!!:eek:

Do they have wakeboarding at the Trafford Water Sports centre MizzDeedz?:)

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
there used to be dogging up at Haigh Hall and on Red Rock carpark........until an article appeared in the Wigan Reporter about it and how the police were gonna act.

hahahahaha. cracks me up.

matt92

Dec 11, 2004
Jiglo said:
They're all the old meet up points after the clubs in the early 90's:D

Stoke-on-Trent
The Bathpool Park car-park located in the Tunstall area of Stoke on Trent. Off the A500 at the large roundabout take the Tunstall turn off and down the hill on the left of a sharp bend there's a car-park. Some good dogging activity.

There is a dogging site at Westport Lakes in Stoke but the car park is closed at dusk. Some interesting dogging action during the day though.

:)

matt92 said:
Stoke-on-Trent
The Bathpool Park car-park located in the Tunstall area of Stoke on Trent. Off the A500 at the large roundabout take the Tunstall turn off and down the hill on the left of a sharp bend there's a car-park. Some good dogging activity.

There is a dogging site at Westport Lakes in Stoke but the car park is closed at dusk. Some interesting dogging action during the day though.

:)

Sounds like your car has wipe-clean seats :gigolo: