The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
lol and on that note id just like to let everyone know that il be at penny flash car park from about 10pm tonight pullin me udder in sum bushes. if any hotties wanna pop down there and get pimped then its a date :thumbsup:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
butty said:
lol and on that note id just like to let everyone know that il be at penny flash car park from about 10pm tonight pullin me udder in sum bushes. if any hotties wanna pop down there and get pimped then its a date :thumbsup:

Hide a fake fox in some bushes somewhere and you might get a bird wearing a white bikini riding past on a horse with a hot or not sticker on her belly :p :p :p :p :p

Then WAFC following screaming marry me marry me :D

Super Freak

Jul 26, 2004
Liverpool
cam said:
i dont know technology whats wrong with just using txts ?
LOL whats wrong with fooking face to face conversation lol, I could not imagine picing sombody up via phone blue tooth text or what ever. I been cruising many a time but at least then ya get to pic and choose and you can get a look at em first.:$

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
lastnightadj said:

From that link

"doggers" are committing no offence unless they are witnessed by a member of the public who can be defined as "outraged" in the eyes of the law.

Can just imagine it can't ya

"Fucks sake, you could have at least lasted another 15 minutes, I'm out walking the dog, and don't want to go back in and have to watch the remainder of Eastenders" :|

LOL :rofl: