• Yes

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Noooo

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
You commin up to our gaff on Satdy la...Sorry,but the winning streak is gonna come to and end matey...If you are giz a nudge and ill point you in the right direction of the decent pubs....

Up the Whites...

Voo

Cheers for the offer m8
Affraid this another im sitting out. If i 'wanted' Christmas with the family this was one i had to miss (if you get my drift lol:D )
As for our winning streak, im not too worried to be honest. The fact that we are where we are is just simply unbelievable so if we lose a few it doesnt hurt (as mad as it sounds lol). Hows our man Liam Chilvers doing with you? Rocky was a good player for us, he'll be gutted when we get promoted and you dont lol;).

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
yep have one , sorry had one ! cut the mofo up because the credit limit was just to much to resist :S bieng in debt really scares me , its to easily done , nights out , weekends away , nice clothes ... only thing i am sensible with , i wont do all that on plastic unless i have the funds to cover it ;)

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Nope , daren't.

Never have. Closest I've got is I've been guilty of owining a couple of storecards in the past but these days if I havent got the money for it I cant / dont get it, simple as.

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
*Like a dickhead* I got one......just so I could get an overdraft because *like a dickhead* I never got a student account...

I have used it....alot. I think I owe about £700. Cannot wait until the student loan comes in January. It shall be amazing cutting that little gold bastard up.

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Our winning streak is currently......1 game :$ Although we are above Dennis' boys in the table. :thumbsup:
12 o clock kick off is gone hamper my drinking plans
David Livermore odds on to score against the team that bought and sold him within 10 days :)

Gonna be a good game, Hoping to come out on top against ya. I have been surrounded by hull fans recently as i mum is now running the new griffin pub on the main road just down from the KC Stadium. Even went over in my leeds shirt the other day, you should have seen some of the looks i was getting lol

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
i have 2 both are maxed to the hills to the tune of bout 5K, havent used them in bout 3 months, banks are dicks, they give me all sorts of loans credit cards and overdrafts (free money )to someone who has no equity, then want me to pay it off with stupid interest rates...dont think so...they can have 2.50 a week for rest of my life, only jokin, they keep putting charges on charges etc so im having abit of a rook with them at the mo!!! the battle continues:D

Random

May 7, 2004
Hull - officially Britains worst city!
Gonna be a good game, Hoping to come out on top against ya. I have been surrounded by hull fans recently as i mum is now running the new griffin pub on the main road just down from the KC Stadium. Even went over in my leeds shirt the other day, you should have seen some of the looks i was getting lol

Good little pub the Griffin.
Proper football pub too, as it is in walking distance of both the KC and the old boothferry park.

Our trip to leeds is our annual cup final.

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Good little pub the Griffin.
Proper football pub too, as it is in walking distance of both the KC and the old boothferry park.

Our trip to leeds is our annual cup final.

Aye i get that feeling from there too. Loads of hull posters up and big screen tv's etc. Heard a few negative things about it too but will make uo my own mind i suppose.

As for "your cup final" it might just be the nail in "our" coffin :cry:

Voodooray

Nov 23, 2006
Preston
Cheers for the offer m8
Affraid this another im sitting out. If i 'wanted' Christmas with the family this was one i had to miss (if you get my drift lol:D )
As for our winning streak, im not too worried to be honest. The fact that we are where we are is just simply unbelievable so if we lose a few it doesnt hurt (as mad as it sounds lol). Hows our man Liam Chilvers doing with you? Rocky was a good player for us, he'll be gutted when we get promoted and you dont lol;).

At first he looked overweight,clumsy,slow and his distribution was terrible...

However!!!....He has developed from being a Third Division lumper into a decent Championship standard centre half....Admittedly he was from Arsenal originally,so there must have been something there for the gooners to have taken him under there wing,and it looks like he'll be OK for us...

Think you made the right decision not coming matey...Its gonna be a lot more enjoyable with the family than wasting yer hard earned on returning home empty handed....;)

Might tap you up when we travel down to Essex for the return leg fella...:thumbsup:

Voo

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Think you made the right decision not coming matey...Its gonna be a lot more enjoyable with the family than wasting yer hard earned on returning home empty handed....;)

Might tap you up when we travel down to Essex for the return leg fella...:thumbsup:

Voo

lol sooo many opposing teams fans have said that to me this season im kinda glad u did too. As every time its said we seem to turn them over Ala Cardiff, Stoke, Ipswich,Southend,Hull,Crystal Palace,Southampton etc etc etc;)
Still cant believe we are here:thumbsup: Lovin every moment, proper Roy of the Rovers stuff. :king: