Derby Day

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Its a funny old game.

Fuck all wrong with that Richards, he kept it from bein a push over.

On a plus for the red firm Hargreaves looked mustard.

A draw for the scouse an chelea ease the pain slightly.

adamw

Feb 13, 2007
Disco Outcast
Agree.

chelski got away with a draw when they shuold have lost.
Never a pen in the memory of man but best result Utd could have hoped for.

makes it interesting already!!! :S

the_ColaBoy

May 26, 2002
Walmington-on-Sea
Woke up early, still beaming from yesterday's win over the rags.... bounced happily downstairs to the computer... cheerily logged in to the work's network... and what's this? :mad: Not a one of the usually earlybird shirts on line!!! My gloating will have to wait....

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Left my mate wearing a Red MANC T-shirt in the Mullbury in Stockton Heath, laughing hysterically and shaking his head at the league table.

Just could not pull himself together at all. It will be worse today when he open the papers and he realises that it's all real!!

For my part, my team were ROBbed by the ROBbing, ROB Stiles. Not only should he have sent Essien off for a second yellow (I'm sure he booked him twice??) but the penelty award was mind boggling?? No Chelsea players or fans appealed for it, drogba just played on, The ball was played behind both players and Blue Nose just launched himself into the Merseyside air!

Rob Stiles you will be reffing in the 3rd division next week!

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Left my mate wearing a Red MANC T-shirt in the Mullbury in Stockton Heath, laughing hysterically and shaking his head at the league table.

Just could not pull himself together at all. It will be worse today when he open the papers and he realises that it's all real!!

For my part, my team were ROBbed by the ROBbing, ROB Stiles. Not only should he have sent Essien off for a second yellow (I'm sure he booked him twice??) but the penelty award was mind boggling?? No Chelsea players or fans appealed for it, drogba just played on, The ball was played behind both players and Blue Nose just launched himself into the Merseyside air!

Rob Stiles you will be reffing in the 3rd division next week!

That's my local Mr R, worked there on and off for 5 years. Full of fecking Mancs though......