Danny Ramplings Love Grove Dance Party Show on BBC Radio 1 1995 - 2002

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

jcolbourne78

Jul 29, 2010
LONDON
Here is a link to some rae LGDP Euro Mix tape archives, enjoy and thanks to Paddy for these!!!

lgdppic.jpg

Sound Archive

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
wouldn't post on a thread like this usually, but i always thought that danny dumpling was a crap dj and his tunes were awful.

contrast that with this that i re-upped for a friend last nite, such a beautiful mix i almost well up when i hear it

dj.rhythm.piano.mix.110109.mp3

enjoy it m8, i always do :thumbsup:

jcolbourne78

Jul 29, 2010
LONDON
wouldn't post on a thread like this usually, but i always thought that danny dumpling was a crap dj and his tunes were awful.

contrast that with this that i re-upped for a friend last nite, such a beautiful mix i almost well up when i hear it

dj.rhythm.piano.mix.110109.mp3

enjoy it m8, i always do :thumbsup:

Fare enough fella each to there own, he may not of been the best DJ or greatest mixer, however he was an huge pioneer for house/dance music in the UK and done allot for scene, his radio show was unique as it crossed barriers with different music.
Anyhow post appreciated.

Respect James

elastic

Oct 25, 2012
Hi,

I'm desperate to listen to some of the old danny rampling lgdp radio 1 shows, i notice all the above links for megaupload are not working, is there any other way of getting them?

Thank you for any info or help,

elastic

rossdaboss

Sep 4, 2007
Love Groove Dance Party

Hi. Im looking for one of the January 1998 shows. I rember a few of the tracks on that show. Sounds Of Blackness Pressure Ubp was played. Its the name of a track that was mixed in not long after that track. Had a female vocalist singing. Its not a popular track. Sounds very us. There were lyrics....There was,a lot of singing in the track. Been lookin gor this since then and getting nowhere