Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
No problem aye its deffo a blinder had to up it :cool:

Ya not wrong there,i recorded this last night on my ipod using tunein radio pro.Listened it this morning while on my round and it is such a great mix.The scratching is up there with the best scratchin djs thats out there and the tunes are awsome.The tune before dj stefy(we love it)is on my want lists,it says take me to a higher love and has a funky guitar theme going on,if any 1 can id that for me i would be grateful.Overall a cracking mix and its a vinyl sound which is a added bonus.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

EzPosssse

Jun 12, 2007
blackburn
;)

Ya not wrong there,i recorded this last night on my ipod using tunein radio pro.Listened it this morning while on my round and it is such a great mix.The scratching is up there with the best scratchin djs thats out there and the tunes are awsome.The tune before dj stefy(we love it)is on my want lists,it says take me to a higher love and has a funky guitar theme going on,if any 1 can id that for me i would be grateful.Overall a cracking mix and its a vinyl sound which is a added bonus.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/QUO Keith Mac - Take Me To A Higher Love that one Postie