Dannster's 30th - Sat 15th July @ Angels (Macc)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Right peeps just had confirmation thanks to the man like Rob T!

The Dannster's party is back on! We have got the upstairs room VIP in Angels / Macclesfield for this sat so anyone who wants to join me for a reet good shindig then come on down the price is right - £3 to get in if you are on the guest list and have a VIP Pass (U need to get these off me)

Music will be mixed club stuff with bits of everything so it will be a nice change for us all. I'll see if I can persuade the DJ to bring an extra box of classics tho!

So if ya fancy comin down for a scream - reply to this post and we will get a list of guestages going!

P.S. S-J said to tell everyone who she invited to the hush hush do - this is now it lol

On the guest list so far - (Don't forget if yer names not down yer not comin in! :ba: )
=============

Dannster (obviously)

Karlos
S-J
Woody
Nics

TC
Butty
Lozzie

Shabba
Claire B
Cayler
Antz
Lou Lou

Vee
Superdan

Danny R
Coggledots
Chris 17
Sonz of a loop da loop era
Lorralovessonzofaloopdaloopera
Quey

Vickles
Ponka
Stylee
Kelly
Bob
MizzDeedz & Bro
Mesh
Si Kelsall
Stee
Vix
Silks

And about 20 from me work r comin! - looks like its gonna be a top dooooooo! :D

ThE ParTy iS On! :king:

Last edited:

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
Me & Walker (Chris17) might do this as night II of my stag weekend? We have both been scratching our heads about what to do as GT got cancelled? but its a fair treck for us from Leeds :S Will have to see what we can get sorted as we both need our driving licences for work & don't do :fekked: driving lol!

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Being 30 sucks. :p :D Damn good excuse for the 'drowning my sorrows' excuse though ;) :D

Dannnster , if you dont get so trollied that youre lying upside down in the gutter with no pants on, covered in sick , then I'll eat my hat :D

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
Hiya mate :wave:

Sorry wont be there, cos know it'll be a top do (even tho you're far to old for this sort of nonsense now). But will be seeing ya very soon :thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Hi Danst i had all intentions of callin in after eastys mate but with it being in macc its gonna be a right mission for me. Plus i dont really wanna be spending any money this weekend as i am gonna need it all next week in magaluf :D

I am sure you will have a blinder anyways fella.

Will be over sometime over the summer for a sesh.

Andy