Comedy Fall Over!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
dannster said:
Fell over other day - slipped on a slope and went arse over tit. Smashed me knee and dislocated me sholder a bit - hit the floor like a sack o spuds and knocked an old bid flyin n took his legs. He fell over and banged his head on a sign. - You would have pissed it if you'd have seen it. - We was both sprawlin on the floor and some guy was videoing us on the deck lol

The old guy was ok - shrugged it off like but im fooked

I went straight to the town hall covered in shite and limpin and give em a bollockin lol

I can see a claim comin on! - goin fer me x-ray tomoz :ghost:

Awww Danster that well made me giggle, sorry :rolleyes: I hope youre ok and deffo get that claim in :thumbsup: Shame you didnt get the guy videoing it to bluetooth you it then you could have upped it to here for us all to see ;)

Top drawings btw :thumbsup:

Oh my God! Those pictures are well funny!!! That thread has had me wetting myself!!!

Awww, poor Dannster, I was at his house, and he came in with a bloody/grazed knee...I was like wtf??

It wasn't till later that the shoulder started hurting was it Dannst? Like delayed...I can't believe it's buggered up that much!!!!:( :( :(

I don't know how to put a picture up...? Li'l help anyone???