Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Fell over other day - slipped on a slope and went arse over tit. Smashed me knee and dislocated me sholder a bit - hit the floor like a sack o spuds and knocked an old bid flyin n took his legs. He fell over and banged his head on a sign. - You would have pissed it if you'd have seen it. - We was both sprawlin on the floor and some guy was videoing us on the deck lol

The old guy was ok - shrugged it off like but im fooked

I went straight to the town hall covered in shite and limpin and give em a bollockin lol

I can see a claim comin on! - goin fer me x-ray tomoz :ghost:

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
dannster said:
Fell over other day - slipped on a slope and went arse over tit. Smashed me knee and dislocated me sholder a bit - hit the floor like a sack o spuds and knocked an old bid flyin n took his legs. He fell over and banged his head on a sign. - You would have pissed it if you'd have seen it. - We was both sprawlin on the floor and some guy was videoing us on the deck lol

The old guy was ok - shrugged it off like but im fooked

I went straight to the town hall covered in shite and limpin and give em a bollockin lol

I can see a claim comin on! - goin fer me x-ray tomoz :ghost:

Keep your eye out for that scroat with the video camera making £250 on Youve Been Framed!!!

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
sirius said:
Keep your eye out for that scroat with the video camera making £250 on Youve Been Framed!!!

Lol I know I was thinkin that - the barsteward - would be good for a laff tho

TC said:
lol, what is it with you in that flat this week, you falling all over the place, woody getting locked in the khazi . Retards :D
Ha ha - now that was funny

jenwah said:
remember fallin on that banana skin??? when we was in london???
HA ha yeah twas funny that weren it? - no way how good was that weekend! :cool:

Northern Star said:
Yep get yer claim in m8
Im on the case - I have to draw a sketch and write a letter and send it off to Cheshire County Council

Saysay said:
Lol, sorry dannst, made me laugh that. Hope your not too injured, unless you want to be for the extra compo ;) :p
Ha ha - Its mad tho coz my knee was killin at first but now me shoulder is getting worse every day and i cant move my arm proper! - which is good news like fert compo lol :)

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
dannster said:
Im on the case - I have to draw a sketch and write a letter and send it off to Cheshire County Council

LMAO!! Draw a flamming sketch!! Haha, what, the both of you mid fall, you in an 'arms n legs everywhere' shot and the old fella just about to bang his head ont sign?? :rofl:

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
hahaha - I know - im gonna draw it with my left hand aswell and say the quality is poor because of my injuries. lol

I can see scope for a funny sketch comin up :) Does anyone wanna try one fer me? :)

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Heres my rendition... ha ha

Attachments

• fall.gif
    fall.gif
    13.7 KB · Views: 104

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Here's my artists impression of Dannster falling over a drum (cos I can't draw old people:$ )

It's a bit rough at the moment though, but I can't find my crayons:|

Attachments

• dannster.png
    dannster.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 65