christmas wishlist.......

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
whats on the top of your list this year????

also, if money was no object or you could have anything at all, what would it be??

this will be the first year in a long time that i actualy have somebody to spoil and share it with and vice versa for him, so we are gonna do our best to make sure make sure we both enjoy it.......as long as he is happy then thats all i want for crimbo:love:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Well for me just records and pair of boots off my nana :thumbsup:

If money was object tho id like a villa in the sun please kitted out with music studio and decks etc etc :cool:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I'm after a specific piece of gym equipment that does a full body workout:thumbsup:

Just waiting to find it at the right price now;)

maff f

Jan 20, 2007
I'm after a specific piece of gym equipment that does a full body workout:thumbsup:

Just waiting to find it at the right price now;)

dont you mean a WOMEN,,,your Thai bride on the way??ahh mr jiim ting tong lub you long time!!!:p :p :p :wave:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
But really, if I was loaded-vintage jewelry (1920's diamond ring please) and CLOTHES CLOTHES CVLOTHES!!!!!! Soz to be such a girl-but i actually have an obsession!!!!
If money was no option, mine would be similar..... I would say an Edwardian ring though, slightly earlier..... like this one
wa200606A41_00.jpg
or a beatiful house, fully paid for!

My Christmas wish list this year though is some $'s for New York, a charm for my Pandora and just having a nice chilled time off with loved ones... :love: x

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
Im getting an incubator so i can breed and hand rear pigeons :mad: Hehe im soo exited...

Looking forward to spending time with my family... and watching the kids open all there prezzies. :love:

If money was no object i'd love a new car.. preferably one that starts in a morning:rolleyes: