Chillaxin'

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
There's not a day goes by when I don't see at least one facebook status reading John 'unoriginal status' Smith is Chillaxin! Am I just PMSing, or is this THE most annoying word on the planet? (no offence to John Smith, just using your name as an example!)

Answers on an always ultra please....with wings;)

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 154

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
tht is pretty boring!
Urs however are hilarious!! Love them!!

Awww cheers love:love:

It's not the fact that I think it's boring though, i dont mind boring status's as much...it's just the word full stop that gets on my tits.... it's soooo naff and American sounding. Like Betty said, nowt wrong with either chillin or relaxing...no need to merge the 2, they're effective enough on their own!!

We havent spoke for ages on facebook have we?:|

Debs, you really arent missing out on much lol

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
so what if they actually are putting axes into a fridge then? is it ok then? :D :p hey, you never know... :ghost: ;)

It is annoying, but anytime i've seen the word I'd like to hope its done as a pisstake. Well, it better be anyway... :D

Its text-speak you dont even want to get me started on... :mad: :D

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
You know what a? I tink it calls for a ressurection of a certain person ;) and im not talking serious;) what do u tink ? lmfao xx

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
tut tut tut tut fuckin tut who has to take fookin cameron picturures :cool: tfffffffffffffttfffffffffffft tfffffffffffffffft tffffffffffffft

bare backside in yer face woooooooooooooooooot:eek: what where when :p :S