Cheeky B@stards!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Woke up this morning to find a empty space on the driveway where there should have been my car :|

Cheeky fuckers managed to prise open a window, sneak through to the kitchen where I left the keys and nick the car. Obviously just after the motor 'cos they haven't touched anything else in the house except my wallet which was lying by the keys.

Can't believe I've slept through the whole thing whilst they're creeping round the house, would have ripped their f*kkin heads off if I'd have woken up :mad:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
Gutted for you mate!!

know how you feel when some dirty scrote niks ur car, ive had 4 knicked!!!
( none of which got nicked from outside my house )

Its a proper shitter cos it means you gotta walk everywhere :cry:

Have you called the law?? :cops: They told me to go n look for mine myself!!
Cheeky fekkers, thats wot they are paid for!!!!

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
Tw@ts aren't they? :mad: :mad:

Apparently this has happened at lot recently in Liverpool. :mad:

My missus' cousins were down from Liverpool at weekend, and they were telling me that there is a gang going around stealing cars to order by breaking into houses to get the car keys, and driving off. Bastards. He said it happened to a girl over the road from him, and she got up because she heard something, and got a gun pointed at her. :mad:

What the fuck is the world coming to? :mad:

Last edited:

JD7

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Sorry to hear about your break in and theft - the fuck3rs !!

I had similar thing happen - but they took my ZX6R (bike) - broke in stole the keys, and loaded the bike in to back of a van.

They had to drag the bike - as i had 2 disk locks fitted.

Police found the bike, after being used in a robbery - smashed up on the side of the M25.

I say the laws on defence of home and property needs to be sorted out.

Hope u get the car back in one piece

JD7

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Kin hell Paul, that's just disgusting!!!!!!

I'm absoloutly petrified of someone coming into my house at night, it really scares me. I do have a knife next to my bed though and anyone comes upstairs and i wouldn't think twice about it. I'd rather risk going to jail than let anyone hurt my baby!!!!!

A girl i used to work with had her house robbed while she was asleep in bed, they even came in her bedroom and looked through her drawers while she was in bed, she said she just lay as still as she could until they went!!!! Can you imagine how scary that would be for a young woman on her own!!!

Hope you manage to get things sorted matey.:thumbsup:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Sorry to hear that mate :(

Bastards doesn't even come close does it.

I believe in karma, so here's hoping they get theirs.

I agree with shabba, anyone breaks into my house and I catch them, they are dead, claw hammer to the back of the skull or I'll slit the bastards throats :|

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
Just had someone bring the wallet back, they have just took the cash out and lashed it in a skip round the corner along with another set of keys.

Crime Scene Investigators have been and got a footprint, and three different types of glove prints where they've forced the window - so prob just as well didn't wake up - I'd fancy me chances with one, but not three!

There's been a few times over the last month where I've seen peeps driving slowly past the house and looking in - so may well have been stolen to order.

:mad:

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
tall paul said:
There's been a few times over the last month where I've seen peeps driving slowly past the house and looking in - so may well have been stolen to order.

:mad:

the cheeky little sh!ts :mad:
I rekkon people should have their hands chopped off for robbin'!! and i really, really mean it!! and then THIEF tattooed across their forehead

that's really bad news :(

jayne x

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
it's well wrong isn't it.

with all the security on cars these days it's go to be easier to rob the keys or mug someone for them than mess about trying to get it started.

was just thinking, i leave my keys behind the front door and that maybe it'd be better to take them upstairs with me..but on reflection, fuck that, they can stay downstairs with a big neon sign on em 'here's the keys now get the fuck outta my house'.

not that any would steal my car...thankfully..makes you think twice about getting a minter of a machine doesn't it.

& shabbs, that's pretty horrific for your friend, waking up and seeing someone going through her stuff. well out of order.

fugjostle

Oct 12, 2001
Leek
www.fugjostle.com
Gutted for you TallPaul !! :mad: :cry:

A lad who I work with had something similar happen to him. He was upstairs in bed asleep and they broke into his house and robbed him blind, then they put all his stuff into his car and stole that as well :confused:

He came down in the morning to an empty room *and* empty drive :(

---
f.

"I once had a large gay following, but I ducked into an alleyway and lost him."

RiskyLady

Apr 20, 2004
Dancin the night away
Oh my god so sorry to hear about your car chicken. Cheaky fooookin b*****d's :mad: like you said just as well you slept through it you never know with some people at leased you can replace a car. Its not worth getting hurt.

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Sorry to hear this Paul that was a mint car an all :cry:

Hope ya get some thing sorted soon though mate. I dread that happening to me not that my car is worth nicking lol.

Andy