Champo's league

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Dear me, can't belive it.:$

Actually found meself cheering for the micky's in the boozer before.

That's the second time I've done that now in the champs league (last time was the final they won).

thought they played out their skins an well deserved the win, put to shame our piss poor game last night, (even though we got the win too ).

...........an thats my last scouse friendly post for at least a year!:D

woody

fair play :cool: had a feeling they might do Barca tonight, they've been hit and miss recently.. wish i'd put a bet on lol

We played sh*te last nite, look ropey as fuck away in Europe, and we cant even blame sticking Rooney on the left last nite, as he was upfront.
I think we should have started with Saha tho and used Larsson as sub... but on the plus side we have a win and a big advantage to kill them off at OT. Hope Smith can get back to full fitness asap as i think its games like these we need people to dig in and show some balls and they were lacking all over the pitch last nite. How did Chelski go on?

I too was egging on Liverpool last night....snap out of it lad I told myself, but I just could'nt help meself !

Barca have been shite for some weeks (unrest in the camp so I learn) and having seen them get thumped by Valencia on Sky on Sunday night I thought Liverpool would turn them over to be honest.

So, as a Man U follower, pleased to The Red Republic of Mancunia got the result over in Lille on Tuesday..obviously the game being overshadowed by those French fookers throwing their toys out of the pram.....and missiles at Nev, just cos Giggs had the quick-thinking to take that free kick. Serve's Lille right I say..how many times have Arsenal done that to the opposition this season.

Fergie had the right hump on the touchline though when Lille were walking off. When SAF is chewing his gum, I'm sometimes think he's just dropped a Dove or had some speed !

So, don't want to tempt fate, but could an all English Champo League final be on the cards this year ????????

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
Yeah, nice one to the mickeys. Didn't watch it like, but by all accounts they played well.

As for United the other night, a win in those circumstances away from home in Europe is a great result.

Apparently Lille have now lodged an official complaint about Giggs' goal.
Hmm...no mention by them of the ushering all the United fans into one section and not opening the other section (which United fans had tickets for) thus ensuing panic and crushing by too many fans into one section.
No mention by them of the police firing tear gas into the United fans after they tried to get over the fence because err.....they were getting crushed. No mention by them of the slapped arsed behaviour of their coaching staff telling their players to leave the field after Giggs' perfectly legal goal (Thierry Henry has been doing exactly the same for years now,).
And no mention by them of their fans throwing all kinds of objects at the United players.

Fucking mardarse shithouse French gobshites.

As I say, with all that happening and the pitch looking like a cabbage patch, to not play well and win in those circumstances is a great result.

Apparently Lille have now lodged an official complaint about Giggs' goal.
Hmm...no mention by them of the ushering all the United fans into one section and not opening the other section (which United fans had tickets for) thus ensuing panic and crushing by too many fans into one section.
No mention by them of the police firing tear gas into the United fans after they tried to get over the fence because err.....they were getting crushed. No mention by them of the slapped arsed behaviour of their coaching staff telling their players to leave the field after Giggs' perfectly legal goal (Thierry Henry has been doing exactly the same for years now,).
And no mention by them of their fans throwing all kinds of objects at the United players.

Fucking mardarse shithouse French gobshites.

Saw summat on the news last night where a Lille representative was banging on about how 'drunken English football fans' destroyed his fence in an act of hooliganism :rolleyes:

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
The return leg could be tasty though ;)

Nah, fuck all will happen at Old Trafford. They will hardly bring anyone over for one and even IF anything happens, all it gives is more slapped arsed whinging bollocks from the garlic munching, shithouse French cnuts......

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Yes we did play well and deserve to win..thank you:D:moonie:

As for the Man U game, it was a fuckin disgrace. Lille should be thrown out IMO. Watchin the scenes of fans getting hit with batons whilst trying to escape was really horrible and upsetting to watch and thankfully no one was injured too badly.
This team are supposed to be proffesionals and they act like a gang of Sunday League piss heads when things don't go their way.:S

Man U are jammy cunts tho:p