cds - confused!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lora loves sonz

Mar 1, 2006
Manchester
www.myspace.com
rite guys i no i may seem like a spaz now but i was wondering if sum 1 cud help me out!!!

i wona buy sum blank cds but iv neva bought cds before - just stole em off me dad :$ n now all his has ran out n he wont buy nemore!!! :eek: lol

rite i have loads and loads of work on my comp that i wona save to disk. and i have loads of music i wona put on cds so i can listen to tunes in me car phones: !!! i have a usb pen thingy that i use to save work im currently working on to... but wonted stuff on disk incase of imergancy. wen iv got the money im gona buy an external hard drive hopefully!

just wanted to no - iv only lookd on ebay but woz wondering if ne1 new how much the average price for 100 of 52x 800mb cd-r was???

and if so where the best place to buy em from is???

also is it worth while spending the extra on cd-rw or not?

if ne1 knows newhere i can get and external hard drive at reasonalble cost ur info wud b much appreciated! :D

thanks for your help guys!

lx

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
send me your address on a pm and i will post you some out tonight, how many do ya want,10, 20, 30... Ive got LOADS (well work has got loads-lol)
:thumbsup:

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
And where do you work missy :p

I work for an architectural metal work company, sub contractors, make shizzny like balconies, spiral staircases, you know the big canopies that go outside supermarkets/shopping centres etc...Im dead important me, Im in charge of the stationary-lol...hence free CDs, pens, markers, papers...lol i even managed to wangle a new didgy camera last week...they let me do it occasionally, so i just do it often-lol...you would be dead jealous of my pen sets Claire, let me tell ya ;) Im meant to be an assistant to the bosses but they are never here so i just assist myself-lol to the stationary and owt else theyll let me take advantage of...fcuk ive made em loads of money :cool:, they know it, a few cds here and posh pens there they deffo dont miss...so i mite start a stationary shop up on ebay-lol :D

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
I work for an architectural metal work company, sub contractors, make shizzny like balconies, spiral staircases, you know the big canopies that go outside supermarkets/shopping centres etc...Im dead important me, Im in charge of the stationary-lol...hence free CDs, pens, markers, papers...lol i even managed to wangle a new didgy camera last week...they let me do it occasionally, so i just do it often-lol...you would be dead jealous of my pen sets Claire, let me tell ya ;) Im meant to be an assistant to the bosses but they are never here so i just assist myself-lol to the stationary and owt else theyll let me take advantage of...fcuk ive made em loads of money :cool:, they know it, a few cds here and posh pens there they deffo dont miss...so i mite start a stationary shop up on ebay-lol :D

Eh sounds dead important !! Lol

Will keep my eye out for Miss Spag's stationery shop !!

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
I wouldn't call blue bic biros posh Faye lol

Eee, Ive gone up in the world now Vickles :cool: , Lyreco had a spesh offer on parker pens so I got a fountain pen, rollerball pen and wait fer it a retractable pencil....Wowee indeed I hear you cry...Pretty shit tho tbh, not as durable and abusable as the bic biros, so I am still a blue bic biro luvver...still got posh pens tho, just fer show-lol :D

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
well i want a pink stapeler, pink post it notes and pink pens etc.......only coz the guys in here would look like tw@ts them and id always know who robbed em:cops:

also can i have cd's so i can carry on burning mixes and also a nice digi camera........oh and batteries, were always running out here

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
well i want a pink stapeler, pink post it notes and pink pens etc.......only coz the guys in here would look like tw@ts them and id always know who robbed em:cops:

also can i have cd's so i can carry on burning mixes and also a nice digi camera........oh and batteries, were always running out here

rite, i can sort you post its out,(may not be the proper post its-but a good fake, just checking the brochure for pink stapler and pink pens...its a big fat no-no on the camera (you dont wanna know what i had to do for that :hubba:)...batteries-maybe and CDs no problem....Swap yer for some of yer meths ;)

YES they do PINK pens but hang on a minute they write in blue or black...technology these days.Amazing :thumbsup: Not looking good on the stapler either, just standard black, blue or silver ??? unless you want a 'rexel beasti mini stapler' in purple.

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
Lyreco had a spesh offer on parker pens

Shame on you for leaving the blue bic biro gang though, regardless of the special offer :naughty:

No way do you use Lyreco for your office supplies. I hate those f*ckers!! They are forever making an appointment to come in to see me to try and gain my custom!! They are really pushy and don’t give up. They've been trying for the past 3 years and so far have been very unsuccessful!

The majority of ther prices are better than what we pay but I refuse to back down cos the rep they send is an annoying f*ucker and I am a stubborn f*cker!! LOL

You didn't really need to know that did ya :condom:

As you were....

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
rite, i can sort you post its out,(may not be the proper post its-but a good fake, just checking the brochure for pink stapler and pink pens...its a big fat no-no on the camera (you dont wanna know what i had to do for that :hubba:)...batteries-maybe and CDs no problem....Swap yer for some of yer meths ;)

YES they do PINK pens but hang on a minute they write in blue or black...technology these days.Amazing :thumbsup: Not looking good on the stapler either, just standard black, blue or silver ??? unless you want a 'rexel beasti mini stapler' in purple.

rexel beast.....love it :rofl:

ya wana try using niceday the stationers....they have all the best shizzle in there missy:thumbsup:

i can get anything i want in here but i cant stand having to go to our stationary cupboard coz that means i gotta pass the bulldog and make small talk with the pettycoat mafia (secretarys)

sorry no can swapsies on the meths...finished it all and waiting for new delivery:cops:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
FAKE POST IT'S!!!!!!! I work for the company that makes the real ones!!!
You Cheap Skates. . . Fake Post it's indeed.

Radish in a huff! :mad:

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
FAKE POST IT'S!!!!!!! I work for the company that makes the real ones!!!
You Cheap Skates. . . Fake Post it's indeed.

Radish in a huff! :mad:

Aww Mr Radish...I use the post it one when they have the special offers on (they did buy 6 million packs and get a 10 quid shopping voucher) and they have another on buy 4million packs and get a £5 apprentice card (you can spend it in any shop where the meastro (sp) sign is displayed, so took part in that offer, just waiting for my free money to arrive now...

as if you make post its...imo the best thing to ever of graced the office, spesh them little one with arrows on...i stick em all over my reps face saying SPOT on them-lol

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
rexel beast.....love it :rofl:

ya wana try using niceday the stationers....they have all the best shizzle in there missy:thumbsup:

i can get anything i want in here but i cant stand having to go to our stationary cupboard coz that means i gotta pass the bulldog and make small talk with the pettycoat mafia (secretarys)

sorry no can swapsies on the meths...finished it all and waiting for new delivery:cops:

Move them outta the way, its well worth a visit to the stationary cupboard, its like aladins cave...:D Got my little cousins loads of stuff at crimbo from the stationary ppl-saved me a fecking fortune for the crimbo supplies :fekked:

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Shame on you for leaving the blue bic biro gang though, regardless of the special offer :naughty:

No way do you use Lyreco for your office supplies. I hate those f*ckers!! They are forever making an appointment to come in to see me to try and gain my custom!! They are really pushy and don’t give up. They've been trying for the past 3 years and so far have been very unsuccessful!

The majority of ther prices are better than what we pay but I refuse to back down cos the rep they send is an annoying f*ucker and I am a stubborn f*cker!! LOL

You didn't really need to know that did ya :condom:

As you were....

LOL Vickles ya make me laff :D The rep I have is lovely, I used to go to junior school with her, so when she comes in its more like a catch up than her trying to get orders...I know what you mean about reps being pushy tho...can be reet twats :mad: Just cant take no for an answer :naughty:

:D

lora loves sonz

Mar 1, 2006
Manchester
www.myspace.com
cheers faye, bum u loads!!! :p :D

i owe u one hun! :thumbsup:

mwah

lx

p.s - seems faye has kindly freed up a lil cash :love: does ne1 know how much external hard drives are and where the best place to get em from is? no idea if ill be able to afford one yet but finding out is a start! lol!

come on but but i know ull know suminc bout this!!! ;) :D