Bubbles is back....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
After a good month off due to my comp being poorly :cry: i am now back so hello there all my chickaroos aww how i have missed ya's xxxxxxx:love: :love:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Welcome back chick. Wondered where you and lee had been.

Hope it was nothing serious with the comp they cant half cost you loads of money when they go wrong. I should know mine bloody blew up on me a bit ago and cost me £200 to fix

Andy

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
retroandy said:
Welcome back chick. Wondered where you and lee had been.

Hope it was nothing serious with the comp they cant half cost you loads of money when they go wrong. I should know mine bloody blew up on me a bit ago and cost me £200 to fix

Andy
Ahhhh mr retch thats y you get cover for five years:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hope ur ok anyways xx

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Bubbles said:
Ahhhh mr retch thats y you get cover for five years:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hope ur ok anyways xx

Unfortunatley i built mine myself so i didnt think of giving myself 5 yrs cover lol.

Hope to see you out very soon madam :p

Andy

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Hey chicken :wave: :wave: :wave: i had wondered wot had happened to a few peeps......sounds like there have been a lot of poorly pc's.....mine died too not long back (but thats not unusual) lol... :wave: :love:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Bubbles said:
After a good month off due to my comp being poorly :cry: i am now back so hello there all my chickaroos aww how i have missed ya's xxxxxxx:love: :love:

Guess whos back?...back again....bubbles' back....tell a friend.

Guess whos back?...guess whos back???....guess whos back???

lol....welcome back chick... :D youve been missed...now post, post, post. ;)

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
dannster said:
Velcome back Bubblicious! :cool: See ya soon for a bubble blowing championships rematch! :)
How many times dannster do we have to have this comp b4 u realise that u are just shit ha ha ha ha :p

awww tis good to be back everyone and ya's are welcome for brews anytime :love: