brains versus beauty

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Would you be more jealous of someone thinner and more beautiful or someone more intelligent....BE HONEST!!!
If you relate it to the celeb world.....
Its like Jennifer Lopez versus Carol Vorderman or Catherine Zeeta Jones versus Steven Hawkins LMAO:D

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Would you be more jealous of someone thinner and more beautiful or someone more intelligent....BE HONEST!!!
If you relate it to the celeb world.....
Its like Jennifer Lopez versus Carol Vorderman or Catherine Zeeta Jones versus Steven Hawkins LMAO:D

I know this is a question more for the girls, but from my male perspective . . I could not date or expect a relationship to last with a lass who was like the two short planks, even if she looked like a supermodel and shagged like express train!

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
I know this is a question more for the girls, but from my male perspective . . I could not date or expect a relationship to last with a lass who was like the two short planks, even if she looked like a supermodel and shagged like express train!
hehe@ shagging like an express train...fast, powerful and doesn't hit all stops???;) ;) also .....no buffet:(

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye

Yup , i know that from experience. Relationship goes nowhere. It did me head in!
Same goes for all looks and more hang ups then a Burton's clothes rack... Now that ones worse then being with a plant pot, trust me... Lasted slightly longer cuz the hope is there that ya can talk/ support em round and out of their problems- but ya still end up bangin yer head against a brick wall...

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
I suppose it's a different kind of jealousy. More envy if they have brains but kind of green eyed monster if they're good looking. Lol. It depends on the person. I think I'd be more jealous if the person had the whole package.

x

I suppose it's a different kind of jealousy. More envy if they have brains but kind of green eyed monster if they're good looking. Lol. It depends on the person. I think I'd be more jealous if the person had the whole package.

x

sames sames sames...it is a different kind of jealousy.

slight green eyed monster, for looks-its only fleeting anyway...you can always remember that ur not that horrible urself (ur fit to one person at least)

...intelligence is the only real contender i think-u can be fit but not everyones cuppa...but if ur intelligent,probably all people who like that would like you...i basically think there is broader range for attraction anyway. Plus it'd be the thing i'd like to think my brains were my selling point point, n its what i value most in others...

but if u have the whole package-ur a twat hahahaha (j/k!)

don't hate-appreciate!

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
To be honest, I don't give a bollocks.
Zero preconceptions.
I don't care if she looks like Bella Emberg & has the brain of Stephen Hawking, or if she's fit like Sam Fox in her heyday and with the brain of... err... Sam Fox in her heyday.

If something's good, then it's good.
If it works, then it works.
No analysis necessary.

When you're that much in love with somebody, what other people think doesn't matter fuck all anyway.

Whether someone's the right person is what counts, not whether they look a certain way or can do a rubik cube in a minute or less
:thumbsup:

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
To be honest, I don't give a bollocks.
Zero preconceptions.
I don't care if she looks like Bella Emberg & has the brain of Stephen Hawking, or if she's fit like Sam Fox in her heyday and with the brain of... err... Sam Fox in her heyday.

If something's good, then it's good.
If it works, then it works.
No analysis necessary.

When you're that much in love with somebody, what other people think doesn't matter fuck all anyway.

Whether someone's the right person is what counts, not whether they look a certain way or can do a rubik cube in a minute or less
:thumbsup:

Is the correct answer :thumbsup:

snowy night in the sack with Kate Moss or loose a dozen games of scrabble to a brainy swamp donkey.... Ill have to think on that one;)

Guys, I think you've got the topic all mixed up- it's not what "you" would prefer to fancy....but who would YOU be most jealous of! god guys....its all you you you these days...hahahaha

and on another note mr acid...not all brainy's are ugly "swamp donkeys" hahahaha, n not all fitty's are kate moss.

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Cant really speak for the male population but for me...For the choice, I would much rather go for brains over beauty...Whats point in being with a human mannequin???

I find intellegence very appealing in a man...I like to learn so being with someone who is intellegent is good...I can learn more :D

If they are a David Beckham/Wentworth Miller/Jason Statham look a like is a bonus-shirley???

Thats one of the points of being in a relationship isnt it?, you get to learn and grow as person...Being with someone who only has looks going for em would only make me more self concious of myself and more shallow-Id be checking the mirror every time he did-where as now I try stay away from em :rofl:

Saying that- I agree with Shake Your Asses quote 100% :thumbsup:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
you cant really help your looks but you can help your intelligence by studying and learning stuff so me id guess id be more envious of someone with really stunningly good looks :$

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
you cant really help your looks but you can help your intelligence by studying and learning stuff so me id guess id be more envious of someone with really stunningly good looks :$
I dunno about that one. You can help your looks but if you're thick as pig shit then you can do nowt about that. Obvivously if you are clever then you can learn things but if you actually have the IQ of a 10 year old there's nothing you can do. :) :thumbsup:

x