Bowlers Reunion @ The Corn Mill 06.07.02

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
aye was a mint night ..... :thumbsup: was only the other day looking through some of the pics one of my mate has from the day, it was mental, there were so many of us out!!! in fact thinking about it now, that was the last big event where i saw a load of old mates before heading off to uni .... :( we used to do the cornmill every time, had some amazing nights there ..... :mexican: one time my mates even got in for free by boating over the river! lol :thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
After reading this i am so gutted i never actually went. I never went to bowlers either so am a late starter but i can see my these reviews that the night was a pure success. Well that and the fact i have heard Mr fisher mention this night mumerous times since i have known him

If someone has the balls to replicate this then good luck to them cause they will deffo need it.

The funnt thing is i used to go to the cornmill around that time with some non osa mates for a drink when the club part was still open. I am sure the actually place is still there just running as a pub now.

Andy

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
Is this the place just off Junction 25 of the M62 on the way to Huddersfield and Dewsbury?

I almost went to that, I was there the week before having a pint or 2 and saw a couple of posters saying that DJ Welly was playing.. I hadnt registered on here then and I almost went, spooky lol :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Konspiracy said:
Is this the place just off Junction 25 of the M62 on the way to Huddersfield and Dewsbury?

I almost went to that, I was there the week before having a pint or 2 and saw a couple of posters saying that DJ Welly was playing.. I hadnt registered on here then and I almost went, spooky lol :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

Aye bud thats the place. Like i said i actually went a few times around the same time of this night just gutted i never made it now after reading such a top review.

Andy

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Konspiracy said:
Thought so, the name rang a bell, Its a class venue for a club, its reasonably isolated, by the river, would be top in summer that would..

aye, you could chill outside all through the day and night if you wanted listening to top tunes ..... they had loads of outdoor patio heaters and that, it was spot on :thumbsup: you got mint djs playing outside as well .... graham park played a couple of sets out there too i remember .....

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
I was a life regular as alot of you,s were an i missed this

:cry: :cry: :cry: ....

Grrrrrrrrrrr at not bein on line in 2002 :(

But from what ive read here and been told from peeps , Ben n Mick respect due , seems you certainly pulled it off

BIG TIME ;) ;) ;) ;)

doolz

havent been on the board since crimbo really
but decided to have a quick butchers hook and whose name do i see but pixies

heya gorgeous hows ya doin babes long time no see sweetheart hope lifes treating ya well
wont be on here often if at all (decided work n life come first) so giz an email sometime hunny

big hi and bye to teh rest of yas:wave:

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
doolz said:
havent been on the board since crimbo really
but decided to have a quick butchers hook and whose name do i see but pixies

heya gorgeous hows ya doin babes long time no see sweetheart hope lifes treating ya well
wont be on here often if at all (decided work n life come first) so giz an email sometime hunny

big hi and bye to teh rest of yas:wave:

Hi gorgeous!!! :wave: :luv: Thanks for the messagw. :pixie: Long time no speak - I've been doing the work thing too over recent years so I know how you feel. Will try mail you in the next couple of weeks but it's a bit on top with mail at work at the moment, we're quite heavily monitored but I can always collect PM's from here.

I hope all is well with you babes. xxxxx