Bod and Bernies Warehouse Party DJ Sets - May 2011

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Howdo, well unfortunately the live sets didnt record, well they did but when I tried to save the million gig .wav file the comp had a diva strop and then it crashed and I couldnt recover it, spent ages trying as well:(

Perhaps next time, should make a new file for each DJs set.. anyway

I have tried to recreate my set best I could, think Ive missed some tunes off as the mix is on for about 1.10 and I was on over 1 and half hours lol. I was pretty pissed though in my defence haha

Some of the mixin on this recreation is a bit poo as I cant hear fook all from my speakers basically, and its a struggle but did my best.

Northern Star
tba

Bod
tba

Alex Bennett
tba

Ste Huxley

Tracklist

DJ H - Come on boy - Larry Levan Remix
Tellytyme - DS Groove
Two in a room - Do what you want
LA Mix - Love together - 1990 mix
Precinct 13 - Listen to your heartbeat
S-Express - Mantra for a state of mind
Unasyn - Take the time - Non stop thumpin mix
Nitro Deluxe - Hypno House - Nitro mix
Rockin Johnny Jazz - Funk boy tracks
Musto & Bones - Dangerous on the dancefloor
The Mixmaster - Grand piano
Dionne - Move groove
Neil Hawaiian House - Feel the hip
The Mackenzie - Chicago trip - Dub
Teknobit - Sade sound - Total destruction heavy dub
Corporation of life - Real life
Doug Lazy - Let the rhythm pump
Black box - Ride on time
See Yaaaawwlll - Sympathy

Right click and save as

http://www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk/BodAndBerniesWarehousePartyMay2011.mp3

Barrie Jay
tba

Blackburn Raver Dan and Danny Dee
tba

Can a mod help me out with the editing of the post when the other djs put there sets in? Hope everyone can contribute:thumbsup:

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
I'm not surprised you cant remember, Barrie you reprobate.
My mum says im not allowed to play out with you any more because you are a bad influence :naughty:

( Ya had to be there ;) fpmsl still )

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Buzzin, nice one you twophones:

Well apologies cus alex didnt get round to doing his radio slot last night after a night of opening a can of worms so to speak lol.....had to go pick some wood up from my brothers factory - he didnt tell us there was a van full...so we had no where to store it.... ended up having to move the dryer from the kitchen back to its original spot in the bathroom, then moving the fridge from under the stairs to where the dryer was in the kitchen....to free up some space for wood.....had to clear out the garage to get to the storage boxes.....by the time we finished it was after 8....we were filthy so both needed a bath and then we thought about having something for our tea.....top way to spend a fri night lol....think we both passed out half way through watching family guy :$

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
I might try and replay mine on here tonight if i can remember past the first 4 or 5 tunes :$